Massage

"See you girls later. We'll be back after 2 hours." Jisoo said while facing the maknaes on the front door of their apartment.

"We'll make sure that the house will be clean by the time you all get back." Rosé stated with a cute smile.

"Don't forget to take good care of our dogs/my children." Jennie reminded the two.

"Yeah, we know. Now leave and buy us food." Lisa pushed them playfully.

They bid their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Lisa and Rosé will be cleaning the apartment for today while Jennie and Jisoo buy groceries for their empty fridge.

Lisa locked the door then remembered something. She turned her phone on and texted her girlfriend.

To: My Queen Jennie 👑
You forgot something...

From: My Queen Jennie 👑
What?

To: My Queen Jennie 👑
You forgot to give me a kiss and an "I love you."

From: My Queen Jennie 👑
Aww. Sad for you. Jisoo unnie will get my kisses

Lisa just laughed from her girlfriend's comment and picture

Lisa just laughed from her girlfriend's comment and picture. She put her phone back in her pocket and went to their storage room to grab some cleaning supplies for their messy apartment.

"I'll start with the dishes and you sweep the floor, okay?" Rosé explained their tasks to Lisa.

"How come you're just doing the dishes? That's too easy." Lisa replied.

"Excuse me, bish. I'm the backbone of this household, I replaced our toilet paper role yesterday since you guys didn't do it." Rosé stretched her arms towards the direction of the kitchen counter to show the mountain of plates, cups, and utensils in one space. "Now I'm gonna do the dishes."

"Okay...but have you seen the huge space of our apartment? I have to clean all of our rooms that weren't cleaned for a long time."

The maknaes were in a heated argument after that so Lisa decided to hug Rosé to stop their fight.

"There, there. Please calm down, breathe in and breathe out, and relax." Lisa pats her unnie's back to calm her down. "I just wanted to play with you but I didn't expect you to be this serious."

"WHAT THE FU--"

"Sssshhh....I'll help you wash the dishes, you help me mop the floor, and we'll feed our dogs. Okay?" Lisa whispered since she didn't want to aggravate Rosé any further.