Meaner Than Before

All my limbs are sore, there's a fire burning in my chest, and my sweat is pouring down my sexy body yet we're not finished with practice. I need an ocean to fill my thirst. Fudge. Can we please have a break?

"Girls! Come on! Stop being lazy and get the moves right." Jennie said walking over to the stereo to play the music again.

"But we need a break!" Jisoo whined and sat down on the floor breathing heavily.

We've been practicing since 10 AM for our performance tomorrow. This performance should be practiced thoroughly because it'll be live tomorrow, so we'll have to make it perfect. But Jisoo is also right, we do need a break or else we'll pass out from dehydration.

"Unnie, give us at least 3 minutes to drink a bottle of water." Rose suggested.

"Do you girls want to perform tomorrow or not?! Because our performance should leave the audience amazed and not laughing from our horrible mistakes!" Jennie snapped almost shouting at Rose.

I think that was the last straw so I decided to speak up. This may lead to a fight and a fight between the group is never a good thing.

"Jennie, calm down. We'll be amazing and we'll be leaving the audience impressed by our performance tomorrow, but for now we need to take a short break." I said trying to calm her down and walked over to rub her back.

She calmed down a little bit after taking a deep breath. She looked up, closed her eyes, and then counted 1-10 to make herself relax before getting mad.

"Okay. Sorry guys, it's just that this performance will be watched by thousands of people and one wrong move will be remembered forever. I'm sorry." She apologized after drinking water from her bottle.

"It's okay, we know how important this is for you and for us. However, we shouldn't harm ourselves before the presentation." Jisoo uttered. Scared that she might aggravate Jennie a lot more.

"GROUUP HUGGG!!" I yelled to cheer them up and to make the awkwardness disappear.

"Noo."

"YAAAY!"

"..."

I hugged Rose and Jennie since Jisoo didn't want my hug. Jennie pushed Rose away from the group hug and then wrapped her arms around my waist claiming me. She tightened her hold on me and then I did the same. I made a move to kiss her cheek but she pushed me away. Ouch, no kisses then.

"I'll give you more kisses later." Jennie whispered in my ear before I had a chance to argue. YEEES!