Its complicated ~ chapter 5

*Nash's POV*

"Hello everyone and Welcome to Magcon!" I scream into the microphone. I hear all the girls scream on the top of their lungs. We all just laughed.

(So I don't know what happens at magcon soo, I'm just gonna skip to the meet and greet part sorry in advance if I don't do anything right lol)

"Hi what's your name?" I smile at the girl in front of me.

"I'm Jamie."

I smiled and signed the shirt she had in front of me. We took a picture and she headed off to the next group of people. I was with Hayes 'because were brothers' but it's okay because I do love him.

We signed stuff for another hour and then we headed back to the hotel.

"So Nash, we hear you have some hot neighbors?" Matt winks. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Well, I guess."

All the boys jumped up and down screaming like girls. I chuckled and grabbed my phone.

"Soo, what's her name?" Taylor asked giving me that creepy smirk.

"Lexi" I blushed.

"I wanna meet her. I mean, we are all your brothers right?!?" taylor said.

"Didn't y'all already meet her?"

"I didnt!" taylor whined. I sighed and facetimed her.

Instead of her picking up Katie picked up.

"Hey Nash!"

"Hey Katie!" I smiled. We were good friends again. "Where's Lexi?"

She laughed. "Oh , her and Skylynn are playing in the rain." She flipped the camera and it had lexi and Skylynn running around in the front yard. I laughed and then she turned the camera back on her.

"I'll go get her lover boy." She smirked.

"No!" I Blushed.

"Oh Lexi! your lover boy is calling!"
I heard a faint, confused what and she came running into the frame.

"Oh Hey Nash!" She giggled throwing her hair into a messy bun.

"What's up?" she asked me grabbing the phone from Katie.

"Oh nothing, magcon just ended and all the boys wanted to meet you" she giggled.

"But I already met them didn't i?"

I nodded my head. "But Taylor didn't. Neither did Jack, Jack, and Arron."

Taylor ripped my phone out of my hand and started going crazy. I smiled because in the background noise of his craziness you could hear her laugh.

"Dude she is hot!" Jack g screamed. I grabbed the phone again laughing as she was on the other side laughing and covering her face that was filled with blush.

"she is beautiful isn't she." I smiled into the phone. She smiled and put her face down. I left the room and sat outside the door.

"I wasn't lying you know." I said into the phone. She shook her head.

"I don't see it." She said frowning a little bit. I sighed and leaned my head against the wall.

"Why are girls like that?" I questioned. She perked up her eyebrow and had this confused look on her face.

"Every girl thinks she's ugly, even when someone tells her how beautiful she is." I re-phrased. She sighed.

"Well, we see all our imperfections. We've see ourselfs way more than any guy ever could. We see the acne growing, wrinkles forming, our pores mess up a lot of things too. It's difficult to understand, but that's the basics."

I hate to agree, but I see where she was coming from.

"Well, I'm gonna go. Skylynns gotta get ready for bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow" I nodded and she smiled.

"Bye" I smiled before she hung up.

She smiled and waved and then the line disconnected. I laughed and threw my head back. I think I am in love with this girl. She makes me go crazy. Butterfly's are the complete opposite of what I feel when I'm with her. The whole zoo decides to visit. I can't find the right words and I can't sit still.

I, Nash Grier, am in love with Lexi Brooks.