Chapter 11

So before I begin wow it's been like a year since I've updated but people are still reading and commenting for more!! So I forgot what my original plan for this book was so Im GONNA make up a new one!! So ideas would be lovely and YA! Hope you guys enjoy and still like it!!
-------------------------------------------------------

Lexis POV

It's been about two weeks since hayes said he loved me. I still think about it every night. Does he mean it?

He hasn't tried to talk to me since, I mean I haven't called him either but does that matter? I can't possibly love him back. Can I?

I headed downstairs into the kitchen, grabbed an apple and jumped onto the counter.

"Off the counter Lexi" my dad said as he walked in the room. I groaned and jump down, now leaning against it.

"What are we doing tomorrow? I wanna go do something. Make some more friends." I asked taking a bite out of my apple.

"Don't you remember? Tomorrows the Magcon show here in Moorseville. We're going." I mentally faced palmed myself.

"YA isn't that great?" Katie smirked as she walked in. Apperantly it's let everyone walks into the kitchen day while something's going on.

I finished up my apple and headed back into my room laying across my bed. Katie walked in and sat on the edge. Not saying anything.

" you know, if you really wanna show nash what he's missing, you gotta strut your stuff"

"That is absolutely, 100% not what I was thinking katie," I rolled my eyes and thought for a moment. "But I do like where you're going with it." She smiled in response and dragged me into her room. She pushed me onto her bed and open her closet.

"So if my plan is going to work, your clothes just aren't going to do it. And if we want to execute this perfectly, we need to begin now." I looked over at the clock and my eyes widened.

"K, it's 10:30, how long is this going to take?" I usually tend to try to go to bed at 11, but that obviously wasn't happening tonight.

Finally after three hours of me trying on clothes that were wayyyy too revealing, we found the perfect outfit. (Pic is somewhere. Not sure 😁😁 side or top I guess)

"Katie I love you, but we can finish this plan tomorrow before we leave. I am exhausted." I grabbed the outfit and stood up. She let out a whine but let me leave.

I walked all the way back to my room that was two feet away and laid my outift out. Was I really GONNA do what katie would do??

Next day

My outfit was on, my hair was loosely curled, makeup was light and fresh. I only let katie take it so far. Her plan was to get on of the other boys to fall for me to get nash to suffer. YA I don't get it either.

We were currently just 5 minutes away from where the event was being held and each minute the number of butterflies in my stomach would multiply. I couldn't do this. I understand nash hurt me, but how could I possibly hurt him back? What if he already moved on? What about hayes?

"We're here! Let's head inside." I gulped and took the 'family' pass my father gave me. We headed into the building and sat down in a room.

"I'll be right back. I need to use the bathroom" I smiled since the Griers(not nash and hayes) were in there as well.

I closed the door as I walked out and walked down the hallway. I played with my fingernails as I turned the corner. I bumped into someone but I just mumbled a sorry and kept walking.

"Lexi?" I stopped in my tracks. My mouth dried and I turned around. The butterflies were back as I looked into his eyes.

Those beautiful blue eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh so I hope this is okay for all of you! It's been a while. Hope you all enjoy! Again PLEASE leave ideas because I have no idea what to do.

Who do you think LEXI ran into. Nash or hayes??

Xoxo

EmXx