Chapter 14

A/N: Hello guys!! I'm here again with a new chapter!! Do you like the previous chapter?, can you guest who's the guy was YoonA talking about the cutest?, Well. . . If you don't know, just keep reading with this chapter and you will find out who is it. . .

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Chapter 14: First day of task (Part 2)

YoonA P.O.V

"Excuse me mister, how old are you?", my mouth came out those words, asking him how old is he, I just wanna know if he's older or younger than me, his baby face makes me think that he's younger than me but somehow telling me that he wasn't. The guy respond as he gave me a question, "Why did you asked?", with his face getting curious. I replied to him, "A-ahh, Nothing . . . .", my voice sounds cracking, i just bowed my head, filled of embarrass. He looks at me and asked me again, "Are you curious about my age?, or you want to know because. . . .", i know what's the next word after that, but it's not like that, i quickly responds at him because I don't want him to think me in that way, "No. No. No. It's not like that, don't think that". He nodded while pouting his lips, but it seems he's not agree of what I'm saying, this is just our first meeting but he acted like we have seen each other before, and even if it was, I'm sure i will remember him. Our topic backed from first topic, "You still not answering my first question, when you'll going to answer it?", in that time i forgot what he asked earlier, i distract by his cuteness, so that's why I forgot in that part. "Can~ you. . . Please asked it again?", he laughs out of loud, what's the matter of that, I just want him to asked it again, it's not funny. I stared at him until he ends laughing, he fix his self and clear his throat then replied, "I just asked if you think i can afford this", referring to the tofus, of course his the only person who knows what's the answer in his question, I am the one who don't know who is him and I don't know if he is rich or not that poorer, so why does he asking me if he already know what's the answer?. "Sorry mister but I don't know the answer to your question, you're the only person who can answer that. But i just want to say that our product is in a good quality so that you're money would not waste", sounds sarcastic, i think it's because i got mad when he laughs at me. He looks at me and said, "So Ms.Tofu, how did you say that my money would not waste and what your company got to make it in a good quality?", wondering if I'm in a beauty pageant, if I'm in a question and answer part, I thought i am the one who will going to asked for the survey but why i got questioned by him, and the way he called me Ms.tofu it's not good, i don't like that because i have my own name and that was my mother gave it to me. "Mister I have my own name, IM YOONA is my precious name", still in a sarcastic way then I added, "And for your question, a good quality of our product is not base in the look, it's in the taste and what the nutrients you will get, our soybeans is came from Brazil which had a lipid concentration. So now, could you please tell me if your money would waste if you will buy our good product?". He clapped at me while saying "Bravo! Bravo! Ms.Im~", my eyebrows swing as i got wonder why does he is like that, showing that he is amazed on me, i looked at him by siding my face still with swing eyebrows. He gave me a cute smile before walked closer to me, "He's right, I'm very proud of you Ms.Im, showing that you're worth it and you really doing well. Im pleasure that i am the one challenge your skill. Anyway I'm Yang Yeoseob, cousin of Hyolyn", he held his hand to me as he want me to take a shake hands with him, I did not took it in that moment because I still in shock, dumbfounded looking at him with a little bit of wondered, 'so whats happen earlier is just a test me?'.

Yeoseob P.O.V

Mr.CEO assign me to present the current sales of our product this month, my eyes totally focused on the computer, editing my presentation. It was so silent in my room, but my mother broke that silents when I heard her foots step walking the stairs while shouting my name, I stood out from my seat and opened the door, i sign quiet sign to her as i telling her to low her voice, she came to me and handing the phone to me, "it's your uncle Seong Ho, he wants to talk with you", i just took the phone with a wonder look, I have no idea that he will call me at this time, he knows that I didn't let any one distract me whenever i making such a presentation. I greet Uncle Seong Ho and asked him why did he call me, he replied and asked me for a thing, "I know you're busy at this moment but i want you to gave me this as a favor, there's a new employee in our company and I want you to check her in her task. When I first saw her, my mind said she had talents and exactly what were finding for even if she is inexperience, but I want you to make sure of that, can you?". Of course I can't refuse to his favor because he's my uncle and specially he is the CEO of our company, i just accept what his favor, he told me that I should call Hyolyn, she's the one who can help me to meet the girl who's Mr.CEO was talking about, so after I hung the phone, I quickly dial Hyolyn's number. After a few rings she picked the phone, she greet me in the first as she said, "Good morning, this is Hyolyn Kim from bonjour food company. may i help you?". A thought came to my mind , 'Wohhhh~ this girl is not little hyolyn anymore, I really miss the young Hyolyn', wondering if she still the same before. . . I want to tease her so i replied, "Waahh, you're speaking like a strict boss huh~", I know she will mad at me but I really miss young Hyolyn who I always teased and playing with. I still remember before, She told me that even if I'm the naughtiest cousin of her, I am the only one who can understand her and listen to her, and she thanked at me for being cousin, father, mother, uncle, and auntie to her. I'm touched with her words, she made me better after that, I realize that 'Im not an ordinary human because I'm in all around'. She replied, "Mister, i think you call with the wrong number", with a little bit of anger but i know in a minute it will came out, i know her right?. "Nope. I am always right", teasing her again, "Mister could you please tell me your name", why i should tell my name?, I'm still playing her around, i want to make her angry and after that i will reveal who am i, responding on her by saying, "Guest it~" . I admit that I'm so annoying but this is me, the fact that I'm naughty the fact that I'm cute, right?. She said, "Mister i wasn't playing a joke. Just tell me your name and what i can do for you", I'm sure she's in her temper now, so I just told who am I, she was like, "Yah!!! you're-! you're such annoying!, why does you make me angry?, i'll tell this to uncle", seems she controlling her anger after knowing who am I, "I'm just kidding~", as I replied in a cute way. She asked, "Whats makes you call?", I told her what Mr.CEO had said, and she replied, "Okay, i'll call you later", then she hung the phone. I stood up again and leave the phone in my table, stretching my head from left to right then walked to the bath room to take a shower.