Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Strange (unusual thing can happen to you)

KyungSoo's Point Of View

I was feel a little despirate to have the last buttom mushroom, this mushroom is very important for today's event, and I don't want to lose in this game. She start to sing a song, and I admit it, she has a great voice, but I didn't mean to let her got the last buttom mushroom. I think for a while, 'what song can anticipate all the people in this place' and the word Nothing better is a song that exact for this game. When she finished singing, people who surround us gave her applause. I don't lose hope for just applause, I can do better than her. I began to sing the song Nothing better. While I am singing, I can notice that my voice attract more people that's why I give all of my best to get this chance. I hear that people give me a round of applause as I ended my performance. As I expected...

"It looks like I won" I said drastically.

"Dae?" She looks very suprise as her voice rise.

"As we promised the winner can take this LAST buttom mushroom, hope you'll win the next time we meet~" said I with sarcastic voice.

I take the mushroom and give her an evil smile. I can see to her face that she is very annoyed, and I can't help it but to laugh at the back of my mind. I leave after and go straight to my apartment. My chingu will come today, and as I said it's been four months since the last time we see each other.

When I get to my apartment, I immediently take my ingredients out of the plastic bag.

 I washed all of the ingredients and I was about to cut them out when I noticed that something is missing

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I washed all of the ingredients and I was about to cut them out when I noticed that something is missing...

"Where's my buttom mushroom?! where it is?!!!" I shouted.

I check the plastic bag and I found it has a hole. I guest the mushroom drops when I am on my way here. I quickly take the apron out of my body and start to search to the mushroom. Still hoping I can find it before Kai arrives here.

Kai's Point Of View

Finally, after four months, I will be meeting my dearest friend again. I don't have any plan to tell him that I am going back here in korea, but I am shocked hearing that he knows it. I don't know how he knew everything happen to me. Like when I'm on state and have my first girlfriend, he calls me and making a fuse over the phone saying he is very angry because I get to a relationship without his permission. And when I broke up with my girl friend he send me a spray paint and told me to spray it to the girl's house. Really, he is funny. Even he is making a sence, I feel really glad having him. He is always beside me and even we're apart from each other he support me. He acts as if he is my real mother. He never let me study without eating anything nor letting me to go on a friends outing without finishing my projects. I really can't wait to see what will happen to me here.

I was about to take a bath when suddenly I got a phone call from my auntie.

"Kai, how are you? I hear you came back from state?"