Chapter 1

Chapter 1: YoonA got her Job

Regular P.O.V

'Pick up the phone yoong~ Pick up the phone yoong~' '(ringtone of her Phone) as the Phone began to rang'

YoonA suddenly become awake and grab her phone. Someone's calling her and she doesn't know who is it, she answered the phone .

"yeobosaeyeo"

"Is this Im YoonA?", The guy asked.

"Nae~ it's Me . Waeyeo?"

"ohh~ I see. I'm Mr.Park from Bonjour Foods (Company), I want to inform you that you are now a part of Bonjour Foods Company,You will be assign in Marketing department", the guy said who must be Mr.Park.

"Dae?... Jinjja?!~", she said who got shocked.

"Nae~ within this week you can start to work in Our Company. It's up to you but I'm expecting that this week you will start to work"

"Nae!~ Gumawaeyeo!", bowing her head.

"But before you start to work please inform me huh?..."

"araso~ gumaweo~"

She hang up the Phone and she began to jump and to jump and to jump in her bed. She didn't notice that she can reach the ceiling because of her happiness,and she run into her father And brother rooms as she excited to tell them that finally she got a job.

"Appa!!! Oppa!!! Wake up!!!", she said while knocking the door of her father and old brother.

Her Father and Heechul (her brother) woke up and they open the door.

"ya! did you know that you make me up!", he said madly.

she walked inside the room and said, "oppa~ you can't believe what i-".

"Ya!!~ whatever you say it's not enough just to wake me up!"

She pout her lips, "Mianhae~ I just wanted to say that I got my job~ Mianhae~", felt sad as she pout her lips again.

"Jinjja?!!!.", He said Smiled Widely. "Is that means you will work in Bonjour Foods company?~", he asked.

"Nae~?", 'What he trying to say', yoona said on her self.

"ahh~ Jinjja.... Mianhae about what I act earlier".

"It's okay Oppa", yoona said and smile

"Anyway, i heard that the Bonjour Foods is one of the largest Company in Seoul"

"Nae~ i heard it too", yoona replied.

"So... Do you know how much your salary?"

"yah!! Heechul stop that!"

"waeyeo? Isn't okay if we know how much her salary? Im just asking.. You know...."

"She even not yet start her job and you asking her a question like that!", Mr.Im said madly.

"Appa~ it's okay. Oppa is right, It's better if you know the amount of my salary because I also give it to you", yoona said to her father.

[A/N: Her father Mr.Im have a serious disease, while Her brother Heechul have a lazy disease that's why YoonA is the only one who work for the family]

"YoonA~ you have your own life and own dream we don't want to disturb you, You don't need to give your salary to me because I am the father here.", Mr.Im said.