Gabriel x Reader Oneshots - Supernatural

set after Mystery Spot

spoilers for Changing Channels

When you open your eyes you aren't surprised to be in a different room than the one you fell asleep in. That's what happens when you're dating an archangel. "Hey."

You turn your head, Gabriel's standing in a balcony doorway. "How long was I out?" You ask.

"A couple of hours. Breakfast?"

"Sure. Let me get shower and dressed first."

You hop out of the king-sized bed and walk into the shower. After a quick shower you decide putting your hair up wet is easier than blow drying it. You decide on a simple white dress, sandals, and a beige purse, noticing you were in Greece and that it was probably warm out. After getting dressed you meet up with Gabriel slipping your hand into his you set off for the cafe attracted to your hotel.

"You look beautiful, (f/n)."

"Thanks, Gabe."

You get (favorite breakfast food) and Gabe gets chocolate chip pancakes. After finishing up breakfast you decide to take a walk and end up shopping. Around noon your perfect day was interrupted.

"Yes." you say to whoever is on the other end of the call.

"(y/n), we're in Carrie, Ohio, and we could really use your help. We're dealing with a trickster. We don't think it's the same one as before, but still."

"Yeah, sure Sam. Happy to help." you tell him.

After hanging up you give Gabriel a sorry look, you don't trust the boys to go after a trickster alone and be okay. "Its okay." Gabe says. "I know you're a hunter as well. I'll pick you up after you finish."

He grabs your hand and zaps you to Carrie. "Bye, Gabe." you whisper as you hug him.

"Bye." he gives you a kiss.

You turn and see the boys sitting in the dinner. You walk in. "Next time I'm not giving up my day for you two." you say as you sit down.

"That was quick." Dean said.

"I know people." Is the only response you give.

"Or you're sleeping with something." he comments under his breath.

You just smirk, if only they knew.