0.1

Spoilers for Spider-Man Homecoming! Read at your own risk!!!

(Also sorry if miss any lines, I'm trying to remember as much as I can without the script lol this might be terrible but oh whale)

||

Caterina remembered the first time she walked onto the MidTown high campus. Tony had arranged for her to be enrolled and she had passed all of her exams. Tony knew how smart she was, she could handle herself. She hadn't had any contact with Steve or Wanda in a couple months. Sam had been texting her updates on where they were, but it was still hard to not talk to her sister.

She had to use pay phones for Sam's calls when he sent her letters. She had an array of them since she hid them under her bunk in Peters room. She had the top bunk so it was easy for her to read them.

Sam missed her. She missed her family, but she knew this was most likely for the best.

She was at her locker, when Liz had waltzed up to her with Betty, and a few other kids. "Hey Cat! We need some help with the homecoming posters! I know you're still new and stuff, but as head of the welcoming committee I thought you might want to help!"

"Sure Liz! I'd love to help." She put her best american accent on as she quickly shut her locker and followed Liz. "Are you excited for homecoming?" Betty asked looking at the brunette. "Of course I am!" Liz spoke. Caterina's backpack had caught the eye of Ned and Peter, who were down the hall.

Peter saw her walking with Liz and Betty as he eyed her. Ned shook his head as he looked from Peter to Cat. "Dude. You live with her? She sleeps above you. Seriously just ask her out already." He huffed.

"No I can't. It would be weird."

"No it wouldn't." Ned shook his head as Caterina spotted the two boys and waved at them. She smiled as she wove and Peter smiled back. He was so into her, it was nuts how much he was. Even Michelle the school loner could see it. Being that Cat usually sat with her at lunch because Cat was often immersed into a book as well plus she was on the Decathlon team also. Cat had a knack for it and it had made her an asset.

Cat was nice to everyone and yes she was even nice to Flash Thompson. She loved her classmates, they filled the void she had because of her sister. She didn't know Peter could hear her cry every night, and that he wanted to help comfort her, but he couldn't risk her knowing that he liked her. The two were young, he thought he should focus on his Spider-Man duties and his school life.

Peter liked everything about Cat. He didn't like her just because she was a Ex-Avenger, he liked her because he had gotten to know the real Caterina. In his short time of knowing her, he had come to love her accent, her hair, her smile, everything about her was so interesting. He listened to her stories about Pietro and her stories about what her and her siblings used to do for fun back in Sokovia. She promised she would take him there one day, maybe during the summer.