Chapter 14

Niall's POV:

Man it felt good to have Sydney back in my arms. It felt so right to be with her. 

Sydney and I went back into the suite still kissing each other passionately. We went over to the couch. I kissed her neck softly starting from the bottom all the way to the top until I reached her lips. "Niall..." She moaned. I stopped kissing her, I knew she didn't want to do anything serious because we just got back together and she wasn't ready. "How about a movie then?", I suggested. "The Last Song?" I nodded yes. The Last Song was always one of her favorites. We both loved those kind of movies. I put the disc in and got popcorn for us to eat. 

When I got back to the couch I sat closely to her and she snuggled her head into my chest. She smelt so good, like grapefruit but not too strong. When Will kissed Ronnie in the movie I looked over at her and she smiled. I kissed her softly on the lips and then on the nose. 

The movie screen went black and the credits started. I sighed and looked down at my lap to see Sydney sleeping peacefully. She looked gorgeous even though she was sleeping. I looked at her flush face. She wasn't perfect, there was a scar by her eyebrow and she had a few freckles on her nose but she was perfect enough for me. I kissed her on the nose. I think I'm really falling for this girl, I thought. I looked down at the Rolex watch I bought myself for my birthday. 2:53, it read. I suddenly felt my eyes slowing shutting.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sydney's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes to see a flat screen T.V. and a coffee table. Niall and I must have fallen asleep on the couch. I looked over to my left and I see him lying closely to me. I smiled. He looked so cute while he slept. I pecked him on the lips to wake him up. He moaned and rolled over. I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen. I pulled out a carton of eggs and a pack of bacon to start making breakfast. As soon as the sizzling of the pan started Niall jumped up from the couch. He grabbed my waist from behind, almost like a backwards hug. He kissed my cheek and I blushed. I turned around to see his beautiful face. "Nice hair." I ruffled my hands through his hair. He replied by rubbing his hair in my face. "You know you love it." He laughed. 

After eating our eggs and bacon at the counter together, I thought about things a lot. Mostly about Niall and I. You can always tell when I'm thinking really hard because I always have the same face when I do. Niall noticed right away. "Whatcha thinking about?" I didn't answer him right away. He interrupted my thinking. "Niall, I want to take you to my house." He seemed kind of surprised but happy at the same time.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I drove Niall in my car back to my house. "I'm glad we're doing this." He smiled at me. I reached for his hand and he kissed my hand will holding it in his. "Here we are!" I pulled up the driveway and parked. My house wasn't too small nor too big. It was a 2 story, white house with black shutters. It had a porch that wrapped around the entire house. The backyard was massive with a swimming pool and a vineyard. My dad used to make wine. 

I took Niall by the hand into my house. My mom was in the dining room working of course. "Mom, this is Niall." She was surprised to see with him because the last thing she heard was that I was mad at him. Niall shook her hand, "Nice to meet you."  "Likewise." It was kind of an awkward moment but I had to do it some time. "Well me and Niall are going to go up stairs." "Niall and I, Sydney. Not me and Niall." Classic mom, always correcting me. I rolled my eyes and yanked Niall up the stairs to my room. Even though I was 17 at the time, I still had stuffed animals and posters all over my room. I couldn't give up being a child. 

Niall walked around the room taking it all in. "It's not much but it's a pretty good room I guess." My eyes looked at the wall above my bed. Crap. I forgot I had a huge 1d poster.  On top of that embarassment I also put a red heart around Niall's face. I blushed. He looked over to the poster. He giggled. "You're so cute. I'm guessing I'm your favorite" He put his arm over my shoulder. "Maybe....." I blushed even more. Eventually my face was a shade of crimson. He pecked me on the lips. We sat down on the bed. "You're mom is so cool! She's super nice too. I know where you get the looks." I playfully nudged him in the arm. "Ow!" I laughed. "Don't turn into Harry now!" I tackled him on the bed. I leaned down and kissed him while I was on top of him.

"Where's your dad?" My heart suddenly stopped. That was the question I was dreading most. My eyes started to get red and a tear slowly went down my face.  I tried to wipe it before he could see. I think he understood why he couldn't meet him because he leaned over and hugged me tightly. 

Author's Note:

Hehehe I loved writing this. So romantic (: Anyways don't forget to vote and comment! You can also become a fan of me (: I'd really appreciate it. Stay tuned for more!