Chapter 12

Niall's POV:

Liam shoved me into the hall and closed the door. "What were you thinking Niall? You can't just hold in all of that anger and take it out on Sydney! She was trying to comfort you and all you did was yell at her!" "Of course you would know Liam. You looked so cozy with her on the bed. Why don't you go back to your little girlfriend." He yelled. I threw my hand at his face but he grabbed my hand just in time. "Get your facts right Horan. I do have a girlfriend but she is back home in London and you know how much I love her.............. I was comforting Sydney after you were such an ass to her. I will be a better friend go her then you will ever be." We both knew that Liam had won the argument. I had all of this anger built up in me. I through a punch at him again. Before I knew it Liam and I were actually having a fight.

Sydney's POV:

After Liam closed the door I had a bad feeling. I was basically in shock, I couldn't move and I couldn't speak. A few minutes later I heard yelling and screaming I raced out of bed and went into the hall to see Liam and Niall hitting each other. "Boys boys! Stop fighting! Please stop............this isn't helping anything!" My yelling wasn't really helping either. I ran to them and broke them up. I looked at them with disgust. Liam had a black eye and a bloody lip and Niall's nose was bleeding. "Look at you two!" They looked at each other and they looked guilty. "I'm sorry Sydney. I was just so mad........ I'm sorry." He looked down is disgust then gave Niall a dirty look. Niall just stood there. He didn't say a word. He didn't even look at me. 

I ran to my room to escape from everything. I thought Niall really liked me. I thought that this was the first time I wasn't rejected when I liked someone. Why did these boys have to make things so complicated? I cried myself to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to the sun streaming in from the window. I had a horrible dream. I dreamt that Niall and I got in a huge fight and he called me an annoying fan, which was my worst nightmare. I got up from the bed to look in the mirror. I wiped the makeup from underneath my eyes and I fixed my hair. I peeked out into the family room to see Niall sitting on the couch with his head down on the coffee table crying. The boys were trying to comfort him. "What am I going to do?", he asked them. 

I ran back into Liam's room and shut the door behind me. I leaned against the door. Shit. My dream wasn't a dream. It was reality. Niall's brother got in a car crash and he blamed it on me. We got in a huge fight. Liam and Niall got into an actual fight with punches and stuff. That explains Niall's bloody nose and sad tone. 

I changed out of Liam's clothes and put my clothes from yesterday back on. I grabbed my phone and headed out of the room. The boys were out on the patio so I snuck out of the hotel room without them seeing me. I called my mom to pick me up after I got to the hotel lobby. I didn't care how mad she was at me or how long I was going to be grounded. I didn't want to face the boys again. I just wanted to go home and sleep my worries away. I told her everything. For once she actually understood what I was going through. 

"Is his brother ok?", she asked. "I don't know. I haven't talk to Niall since last night. I don't really want to talk about it anymore." She nodded. Once I got home I went to bed and just sleep. I didn't care how much I slept. I just wanted to sleep and never wake up.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Liam's POV:

God. What an awful situation that was. I felt bad for hitting Niall. I mean, he hit me first. I had never imagined I would ever get into a brawl like that with one of the boys. I felt so bad for Niall. His brother was in a pretty bad car accident and he just lost the love of his life.

Niall's POV:

Why am I such an ass? I was such a jerk to Sydney and now she hates my guts. I was planning on asking her to be my girlfriend but there's no chance she'd say yes now. I had it all planned out, how I was going to ask her and stuff. I guess I was always a hopeless romantic. I went to the couch in the living room where the rest of the boys were. I just sat down and shook my head at myself. I can't believe I was such a jerk. I really messed up this time. The boys were just staring at me. I wiped my bloody nose. "Guys I messed up." I looked over at them. They seemed pretty upset with me too. "We know", they said in unison. "What am I going to do? I think I'm in love with Sydney but now she hates me!" Zayn was always the deep one. He knew just what to say. "Well you should probably let her cool off a little. She's going to be pissed at you for a while." God Niall you are such an idiot!, I thought to myself. "Ok...... I guess I'll just wait." 

How could I wait for Sydney? I needed to be with the love of my life now. I needed to talk to her. I don't care how much she hates me I just need to explain my side of the story, I thought. I went to Liam's room. I sighed and I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again, louder this time. "Sydney come on, let me in. I just wanted to talk to you...........I promise I won't yell at you again." She still wouldn't answer me. I just stood there in the hallway. "Sydney look I'm terribly sorry. I regret all of the things I said to you. It wasn't your fault that my brother got in a car accident. He's ok if you were wondering. Anyways I'm really sorry. I know I messed up. You don't have to forgive me I just want you to know that I really do care about you and..........I love you." Wow, I can't believe I actually said it. I'm in love with Sydney!, I thought. "Can you just please come out so we can talk?" Ok that's it. Fine. If she's not opening the door I'll just have to go in there. I turned the knob. Surprisingly it was open. I walked in slowly to make sure she was decent. I opened the door all the way and looked inside to see a made bed and a pair of Liam's pjama pants folded neatly on top of the bed. The room was empty with Sydney not in sight. 

Author's Note:

Comment letting me know what you think is going to happen! I have Chapter 13 all ready to publish so let me know if you want to read it (: Don't forget to vote!