Chapter 17

Bianca's P.O.V.

I sat on my couch patiently as I waited for Alison and Ethan to show up. I don't know why I was so nervous. Oh yeah that's right; Zayn's a crazy psychotic person who threatened my family.

I really do hope this plan works. If it doesn't, a lot of things could happen.

*Zayn could Maria and my brother.

*Zayn could hurt me

*Zayn could hurt Alison or Ethan.

*Zayn could also hurt my Papa again.

If this plan actually works then a ton of other things could happen.

*Zayn could Maria and my brother.

*Zayn could hurt me

*Zayn could hurt Alison or Ethan.

*Zayn could also hurt my Papa again.

*Zayn will finally leave the heck alone.

*Zayn could see right through it and get mad.

*Zayn could believe the plan and go for it and then I break his heart.

My list get interrupted by the sound of my doorbell. "This is it Bianca." I tell myself. I really hope this works. I get up from the couch and open the door. "Hi Bianca." Ethan said as he entered.

"Hi Bianca." Alison greeted me, before pulling me into a hug. I guess she could tell I was nervous.

"I don't know about you but I came to hear about this plan, not watch you hug for 30 minutes." Ethan interrupted. Sometimes Ethan can be a pain the butt.

Alison and I ended our embrace and went over to the couch. Okay think Bianca. how are you going to explain this. I looked at the floor trying to think of how I was going to explain this to them. Also how I was going to get this plan to work.

"Bianca are you okay? You're thinking mighty hard over there." Ethan commented. He has to be kidding me. Does he not know who has claimed me? Zayn Malik, that's who.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking of all the things that could happen if this goes wrong." I explained, looking up from the floor.

I'm so nervous, I feel like I have to puke. I feel like my brain is telling me that this isn't going to work and I'm starting to believe it.

"Okay this is what I'm going to do. You know that if you kiss him you're accepting his claim. So tomorrow at lunch I'll act like I'm interested. I'll cuddle with him, let him hug me and whisper as much shit as he wants in my ear and what other crap he does. I'll keep that up Wednesday and Thursday on Friday I'll kiss him. I'll act like I'm interested, you know let him take me on dates and stuff like that and then when he goes somewhere just make out with some random guy." I explained to the both of them.

After waiting for them to tell me what they think and hearing nothing, I finally spoke up. "What do you think of it? Do you think it's going to work." I asked with my voice full of panic.

"Yeah it's thought out and it makes sense. I think it'll work." Alison spoke up. I don't know what I would do without Alison.

"Yeah I think it'll work. your smart Bianca and you know how to get out of things." Ethan said.

Even though Alison and Ethan have told that they believe that this plan is going to work, I still have my doubts.

______________________________

Sorry it was short. I promise the next chapter will be longer. OMG guys I have 3,200 reads. On Thursday I gained 700 reads and then Friday I gained 800 and 200 today. Thanks guys.

Make sure you vote and follow me because I follow back. When I'm out for Spring Break next week I'll make sure I update at least 3 times.