[end]

ENDING | YOONGI

ENDING | YOONGI

-

"thank you for your time yoongi, see you next week!"

shyly, yoongi smiles back waving his goodbye to namjoon before exiting the clinic.

breathing in the busy city air was refreshing. when yoongi had first began visiting namjoon, he would go to the other's house instead of the actual clinic- rather late actually to escape those hours when there were lots of people. only because back then yoongi's nerves had got the best of him.

but since then, namjoon has been working with the other to try to help him as best as he can and it is making a dramatic change.

adjusting his beanie that was slowly falling off, yoongi stepped onto the train preparing to get home for the night, his scuffed dr martens slowly drying off in the warmth of the bus.

arriving home was an easy task, a simple block of flats in the heart of seoul and a short train journey to destinations around him.

"i'm home," he breathed, inhaling the scent of a familiar dish as he took off his shoes at the door to dry before walking through into the open kitchen.

home, it was a lovely word, one that yoongi enjoyed using. yes, his home may not be huge, it is only a small apartment but it was home for yoongi.

he was greeted with a huge smile from hoseok and a kiss on the lips as the taller leant over the breakfast bar. "hey! welcome home, how'd it go today?"

home was here, with hoseok in their cozy apartment.

"it went well, i think. i feel better after talking." returning the smile, yoongi gazed over at the man who was currently humming along to the song playing on his speaker, swaying his hips to the beat softly.

"i'm glad yoongi."

-

yoongi left college three years ago and came to study music over in seoul so he could be closer to hoseok.

now, jimin moved back to his hometown shortly after his last year of college but came to visit yoongi at least twice a month along with his new boyfriend jeon jungkook, a shy kid but very good for jimin. seokjin also had decided to live in seoul, him and taehyung never really ended up dating but yoongi knew they had something going on. along with his two best friends he had met a whole group of other people over the past years and this was a huge achievement.

after moving, yoongi gave up on internet friends and along with namjoon's help he had slowly pulled away his emotional attraction to worrying and crying over people who never stuck and now he is feels almost happy.