[2]

CHAPTER 2 | YOONGI

CHAPTER 2 | YOONGI

-

groggily, yoongi's eyes squinted at the obtrusive strip of light that pulsated through a small opening in a broken blind in which he could not afford to fix.

the sunlight kissed his pale skin making the black haired male sigh in defeat, his feet padding to the bathroom.

sunlight slowly pooled in more through the cracks signalling how bright it was outside yet his mood was dimmer then ever, his phone, that was clutched in his hand remained silent just like the mouth that held thoughts and emotions that he desperately wanted to spill.

but he couldn't.

it was all too much to hold in and at times he would find himself, the reflection of the depressed boy staring back at him in the bathroom mirror as he would work out imaginary scenarios and rants all aimed at himself, things that he wished he could change yet never actually did.

he was worse communicating with people online than he was in real life, quiet with a fuck load of things he had bottled up all to himself and let people approach him, trying so hard to make friends on a daily basis without even trying.

his identity was practically covered online so why couldn't he just cover his bland personality also?

reasons behind why he couldn't talk to anyone about his situation was because of an event that had happened months ago that has truly shaken him.

4 WEEKS EARLIER

"stop it! you're far from worthless," jimin stood in the corner of the dingy kitchen and grabbed the elder by his shoulders, fingers curling into the skin that was covered by a thin t-shirt leaving imprints that blemished the pale skin.

tears gathered in the corner of the smaller's eyes as he stared deeply into yoongi's widening eyes.

"stop it." yoongi meekly uttered using all the strength in his tired body to push the younger off, but there was no point, the grasp remained as strong as ever.

"do you know how much this hurts to hear you say this about yourself?  Fuck all those on the internet, you have me, I will always be here for you."

so yoongi gave up and fell limp into his arms, giving in despite the fact that he hadn't explained it properly, he desperately wanted to yet the words would never form together correctly, the way he wanted them to.

PRESENT

yoongi wanted to feel loved.

yes, he had friends, he wasn't alone yet he felt lonely inside, he was an empty shell.