[9]

CHAPTER 9 | YOONGI

CHAPTER 9 | YOONGI

-

"yoongi, hello!"

upon seeing hoseok just breathing in front of him, well on a screen, yoongi felt his nerves lift a little

even though it was almost 4am on a thursday night, hoseok still managed to look amazing, his melanin skin practically glowing under a small lamp.

"hey hoseok."

"holy shit your voice is so deep i was not expecting that at all." a nervous giggle surpasses the brunette's lips and yoongi ponders why.

yoongi barely manages to return the giggle but he succeeds in the end, allowing the small amount of sound leave his body. "my voice is very deep i know."

"it's hot though." hoseok winks before continuing, "you still haven't given me a reason for wanting to skype so late, what's on your mind?" hoseok asks as he leaning his phone against something to help steady it as he spoke.

"uh, i just wanted to see you in person? you're on my mind all the time." sarcastically, yoongi replies, "but in all seriousness, i was kinda lonely."

"well i'm blessed that you decided to skype me! i will keep you company all night if i have to."

and hoseok did.

two hours had passed and they were some of the best yoongi had ever spent. coming up with the idea of skyping hoseok was a really good idea, after all it really beat sitting around in his room until all hours with bad thoughts circulating in his head.

"hey yoongi?"

"yeah?"

"you know when we spoke about like, mental states 'n stuff?"