[4]

CHAPTER 4 | JIMIN

CHAPTER 4 | JIMIN

-

jimin had noticed.

yes, jimin had in fact noticed yoongi's sudden mood change, the elder looked a lot happier and he had noticed the changes behind yoongi's laugh. there was some actual meaning to it.

jimin would indeed get to the bottom of why yoongi was constantly on his phone, smiling and blushing down at the piece of metal.

"what's gotten you all happy then hm?"

yoongi just looked up and blinked a few times at a smirking jimin, "i'm in the same mood as i'm in everyday?"

the younger just sighed lightly before sitting down next to the elder, "i think it's something to do with that phone."

blushing heavily, yoongi stared at his phone, quickly covering it as a notification lit up on the cracked screen.

the elder let out a yelp, feeling his friend snake his arms around his waist, hands snatching the phone straight out his hands.

pink hair brushed past the black locks as jimin removed himself from behind yoongi, taking a quick look at the notifications on the screen.

"jimin!"

"your hope?" an eyebrow raised, jimin shook the phone in yoongi's face, watching as the elder's face turn a deep red, jimin didn't think it was possible to for yoongi to go even redder however he was rather incorrect.

"'babe don't ignore me'?" the pink haired male allowed a smile to screen to his lips, "does hyung have a secret boyfriend that i don't know about?"

"he's not my boyfriend!" yoongi protested, clawing at jimin's enclosed hand that was grasped around the phone.

an eyebrow shot up as jimin examined yoongi's face, "i have known you since you were still in diapers, i know when you're lying min yoongi!"

"we joke about using those nicknames, we aren't dating jimin."

jimin just gave another smirk and dropped the phone back into yoongi's open hands, watching as the older quickly unlocked his phone typing out a reply.

"sure."

-

urhope: oh so now you reply?

urhope: you left me waiting for 10 minutes i'm hurt 😩

sugamin: never use that emoji again

sugamin: in fact

sugamin: never use another emoji in my presence

urhope: noted

sugamin: good

urhope: 😩😩😩