Ten. (2021 Update - Small Edit.)

Content Warning: Explicit Themes of Sexual Nature.

I am aware that I made my post about explicit scenes and not writing them. 

Unfortunately, it seems that younger Saleen had decided to make this entire chapter an explicit one. I've done what I could to make the chapter less...graphic. 

I ask for forgiveness.  

Ten.

Opening the hidden door, I watched as the twins stared off into the room with a surprise from the single elevator. As a precaution to someone who was into snooping, we had made sure that the elevator could only be accessed by another person who held the other keycard and me. Pushing the twins forward, I closed the door behind me, allowing it to shut with a faint slam before locking the door so that no other person could use the door, not that unlocking the door would be a problem with him. Still, it would tell him that I had been here with some company.

"This place is bigger than it looks, isn't it," Cosima stated matter of factly, which caused me to smile. I'm glad that she was able to notice this, just from the size of this room. Stepping towards the elevator, I used the keycard and pressed it over the scanner, watching as the light went from red to green. When it happened, the elevator opened, allowing us to see ourselves in the mirror that covered the elevator's back wall. Stepping in, I waited for the girls to enter so I could press the button that had 'home' on it. 

"Magic?" Levi had asked, stepping into the elevator. I reached out and pushed the button. The doors to the elevator closed, leaving the three of us in a decent silence. You could faintly hear the bass of the song that was now playing.

"Yes. The magic is used to stop humans from wandering, well, the humans who aren't associated with our society. So we can't have unassociated humans discovering us. We've had wars because of this, and it also explains why our society is so divided when it comes to humans." I had briefly mentioned the last part, seeing as it would also be another subject in class we would learn. No, no school thoughts, Romeo. Forcing the thoughts back, I moved my attention to focus on the elevator just as the doors opened to reveal my apartment. 

It had been a simple apartment with a single glance, but the longer you stared and took in details, you'd see that someone would come and go, seeing as there had been no smell of stale fabrics or dust. Seeing as he had the other keycard, I'd assume that he was staying here; I just had hope that he would respect the fact that I had locked the door down there. 

"This is really nice," Levi whistled as she stepped into the apartment, Cosmia and I not far behind her. The compliment gave me a diminutive form of pride as I watched them both head off in different directions. Levi headed to the large wall-mounted flat screen and Cosima towards the kitchen. I had no idea why she would step towards the kitchen; there wouldn't be anything in there other than Chinese takeout, seeing as he was too lazy to make himself food. 

"There's another scent in here; it's powerful," Levi and Cosima had spoken at the same time, gaining my attention. My eyes roamed over the apartment before I leaned against the wall and began to take my heels off. I looked at the twins; a small smile tugged at my lips. Pushing off of the wall when I was done, I began to take my dress off, watching their green eyes widen in surprise.