Limit Thirty Nine: It Ends Tonight (2nd Half)

(2nd half)

…The Continuation:

                 “I’ll e-mail his picture that we got from Herman Harcourt. Then I’ll call you again.”

                 “Mm.”

            Parang ang sagwa namang nakaupo ako sa toilet bowl para lang makapagtago kay Rey at hindi niya mahalatang kausap ko si Amber. Hindi naman siguro niya ako mabubuking. Tulog naman na siya. Tsaka alas-onse na ng gabi utang na loob naman.

            *Beep-beep! Beep-beep!*

            Chineck ko yung phone ko. Dumating na yung e-mail na sinend sa akin ni Amber. Muntik pa akong mahulog sa kinauupuan ko nang buksan ko ‘yon. It’s a picture of prob’ly a sixteen or seventeen year old kid, halatang luma na. He’s holding a jail board with his name written on it. His face… goodness his face is ruined. It had a big ugly scar on his right cheek na sinasakop ang halos entire part na ng mukha niya. I even doubt that he can still clearly see sa ganitong ayos gayong may scar rin yung eyes niya.

            Amber calling…

          Automatic na sinagot ko ang tawag. “What did you found out? Where is this guy now?”

                 “You made us come to Herman Harcourt, Sky. And he surprisingly has this freakin’ picture. Where do you think this guy would be right now?”

                 “Harcourts then?”

                 “We’re being played.”

                 “Shoot it.”

            She sighed. “The time that Rey escaped the Mafia’s custody is also the time that Kevin is kidnapped from the Rehabilitation. It is why there were no remaining files of that guy in there. Binura lahat ng Mafia ‘yon and they performed a surgery in his face, they also replaced all informations and made him a new guy. Now I’ll connect this to Destroia. Sinira niya ang Mafia England at lahat ng Mafia organizations na naka-base sa Britanya. It included the organization na kinabibilangan ng custody ni Rey dati at ang naging custody ni Kevin.”

                 “So?”

                 “So… so the one guy that survived from the Mafia that Destroia destroyed… plotted everything from the beginning.”

                 “Everything?”

                 “Listen to me and listen carefully. This guy went into ZAFT and was officiated by the council. He wears a ZAFT badge all this whole time. He’s the one responsible for sending me to assassination because he was the one also responsible for creating the Mafia in and out of South America. Knowing I’ll survive, he hired me to ZAFT as a first class. He didn’t expected I was going to be handpicked by Destroia. So it changed the whole plan. He began tangling me up with Gino whose a former Mafia Emperor that accidentally fell in love with me.”