Limit Twenty Four: Choices

            Life is always about making choices. Hard or not, crucial or safe, you have to do it. Choices comes long before you experience it because it’s yesterday when you will make them, today you pick them and tomorrow, you’ll gonna have to take the responsibility of standing up to the choice you choose.

            It don’t always comes handy. Why you may ask? Dahil ang isang desisyon ang magbabago ng takbo ng hinaharap mo. It’s a part of building your dreams, it’s a huge piece of making the life you’ve always wanted. You have to choose whether you take the right one or simply the easy one. Whether you take a step ahead or simply stay where you are.

            It’s a choice when you have something at stake in hand. It’s a choice to leave or to stay when you’re hurting. It’s always our choice whether we love them or we hurt them. And your choices will bring you to whatever life has in store for you.

            Whether it hurts you and hurts you bad. Whether you have to leave or you have to keep the agony for staying. Whether you go vanishing from where you are. Whether it kills you so much to have to make it, you still have to do it. You have to choose. You need to make the choice and live it. That is the essence of life and love. Choices.

“In the end that was the choice you made, and it doesn’t matter how hard it was to make it. It matters that you did.”

- Cassandra Clare; City Of Glass”

(5th Force – Eric)

                 “Dammit, will the both of you just calm the heck down!”

            The mansion is unbelievably silent. Na parang lahat sila ay nasa malalim na pag-iisip. The doctor from Amber’s room walked out kasabay ng babaeng nurse na pumasok naman sa silid nina Rey at Sky. Tumayo sina Grey at Rey mula sa pagkakasalampak sa sahig. Christ, they both looked devastated.