68. MHM bin Zayed Al Nahyan

HH Sheikh Mo:

Brothers and sisters announced the president of the state a few years ago. In 2018, A year in celebration of his birthday, in honor of his achievements, and in order to consolidate his inheritance in his people... A hundred years. The birth of a leader, a father, and a founder of a nation. A hundred years since history was made...

Different because he will have a good spirit, an eternal memory, and the name of his leader with every individual in his story and a trail of memory that will not be erased. We send everyone to prepare, we want the world to see how loved his sons are and how his sons will remain loyal to his love and loyal to their eternal homeland.

Fazza:

In a couple of months, will be marked the threshold for my country. His will is important news and it has made him an important leader. An idea for newspapers and most of pens that ink you like his immortal words, if the days pass, he will get his death in his life. He asked for a 100 years to make history and tell you about his glory and the achievements of the Arab people. A neighborhood that has achieved all his wishes in the east and in the west.

....*

We have gathered from life of the climb in the impossible to achieve it before people even dream about it.

Explanation.

"The year 2018 marks 100 years since the birth of the late founding father Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, and today's announcement is being held on the anniversary of the late Sheikh Zayed's Accession Day - the day he assumed leadership in Abu Dhabi on 6th August 1966, marking the start of a new epoch in the history of United Arab Emirates.

The 'Year of Zayed' will highlight the role of the late leader in establishing the UAE Federation, and his local, regional and international achievements.

With his wisdom and goodness, Sheikh Zayed set the foundations of modern development across all sectors in the UAE. His generosity is experienced not only in the UAE and the Gulf region, but also throughout the Arab world and internationally, with contributions and initiatives that continue to reflect his unerring skill as a modern leader, who gained the respect of so many people around world. "

Link to Article: https://www.sharjah24.ae/en/uae/242503-president-khalifa-declares-2018-the-year-of-zayed-marking-100-years-since-the-birth-of-the-late-s

________________________________

A/N:

*Part of it is missing, please DM me if you're fluent in Arabic.