59. Fazza's quotes

Here are some of the quotes that he posts on snapchat or instagram!

"when  the night comes...
I love someone in the morning I feel her like jasmine."

"When the sun rises, the person gives up, then the suffering and sadness is erased from my heart."

"Please do the night comes, brings back me back (in the past)
I want to get close to a person, the night is so heavy when I'm all alone."

"For me you must forgive me for all these years, the dream of years, I apologize for so many years."

"For your love  flowing through my veins, in my bones and in the interior of my eyes."

"Your kindness is in my heart and you give me hope in my religion."

"(something like goodbye), in the peace of Allah.
even if there are problems between you and me, we will overcome all, I got used to love you. I'll stay with you."

"May be that after all this we will not see each other , but despite this, allows our joys merge together , relaxes yourself . share our joys"

"I give you my heart, it has you completely (much) my heart think of you, always with you, even if I am angry, I'll hold out my right hand"

"Always I give you, and I'm always happy about you even if this love is as if I receive stab wounds, stab wounds."

Find more on: http://fazzapoems.tumblr.com/