chapter 33: reality

short update before before graduate this Saturday :))

Robbie's POV

I looked around the campus, looking for Mayumi. I searched half if the school already. the school's just too big.

the place we used to go.

my subconscious said.

I rushed to the garden hoping she'll be there. I hope she is, that would  be a great place to talk.

after a while I finally reached the garden. I looked around to find her.

I was surprised and angry? of seeing my 'long lost friend' hugging the girl I loved.

it took a while for Mayumi to notice me. if it wasn't for the twig that I accidentally stepped on, and  by the time she did, Riley let go of his warm hug, he didn't notice my presence I guess. he smiled at mayumi and to my surprise the words that crumbled my world

"I love you, Mayumi"

I couldn't bare it anymore, is he the reson why Mayumi left me?

*ringgggg

my phone rang, I turned around and got it from my pocket I can't look at them anymore.

*Isabelle calling

"hello?"

"Ro....Robbie? nasa...nasaan ka?" I think she was crying while talking to me.

"nasa bahay ako. bakit? anong nagyari sa iyo? nasaan ka? pupuntahan kita?"

"no need...." she took a deep breath "I hope you'll be happy........... with whoever is with you" and there she ended the call.

Mayumi's POV

tumakbo siya ng mabilis ng marinig  ang kanyang girlfriend na tumawag sa kanya.

"Mayumi may nasabi ba akong Masama?"

I snapped out of my thoughts bout him.

"nothing, I'm just tired" I smiled weakly "I'm going home. want a lift?

"yeah, sure" he disappointedly said.

we headed to the school parking lot when suddenly

*click

*click

[the sound of the camera flashes]

I slowly moved and Riley knew what he'd do. he covered me up and I went inside the car,the driver's seat. and slide my way to the other seat. good thing this car is tinted and  another good thing,  Robbie opened it a while ago. I went down and went to the bushes where I hear the camera clicks.

I saw a girl clicking

I was surprise to see

that bastard's girl.

"what are you doing?" I asked politely and smiled half heartedly.

"ahhhhhhhhhh!!" she shouted sharpedly.

"I'm Isabelle don't you remember me?" she hyperventilated.

"yeah, I know"

"I'm sorry for envading your privacy" she shly said.

"nah, its fine bye" I walked away not minding whatever it is she said next.

"who was that?" Riley asked.

"nobody"

Robbie's POV

*calling Isabelle

this is the fifth time I'm calling her. but she just eint answer.

"hello?" I said when she finally answered.

"yeah? "

"where are you?" I asked her.

"you don't have to know where just enjoy whoever she is with you."

"I'll explain. everything. just tell me where the hell are you?"

"gess. I'm stalking Yumi and her boyfriend I guess. happy?!"

then she cut the line. what the f*ck! who would be happy to know that!

'you have a girlfriend'

my subconscious reminded me.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I shouted. and kneeled and shove my head to the ground.

"hey! what's up?" I looked up. I saw a guy wearing tight jeans, white v neck shirt and a pair of sneekers.

"who the hell are you?"

I saw him grin before speaking.

"you'll know soon.. here have this" he handed a small paper. I looked at it and saw a phone number.

"what's this?"

"my number save it, I'll call you 2 days from now."

"are you gay or something?"

I said disgustedly.

"no Im not. make sure you'll answer anyway. I have something you'll be interested off." he smiled and left.

who the hell is that guy or gay whatever.

°°€°°°

don't forget to vote and comment :))

love lots :)

©titania_97