[Revenge] chapter 31.4

Robbie's POV

I really thought this was hard cuz naka handcuff kami but DANG IT! It was damn easy. She's faster than you could imagine. We finished it off with in 4 mins.they gave us a tie na magsisymble na na tapos namin ang 1st station. We're off to the next station when we found the other couples going to the first station.

Some couples are already fighting, while some gave the girl a piggy back ride.

Ang bilis Niya talagang tumakbo, you know for a girl dressed in the way she's wearing. Kasi nga naka suot Siya ng pants and a sweatshirt, hello we're in the Philippines and we are running. Air conditioned nga yung school na to but we're outside and the temperature is at 32degree Celsius.

We are off to the soccer field which is located half way around the school! Our school is huge and the weather's hot. It's like 3 pm or something.

We're finally near when she suddenly stopped.

"Urgggh! Ang init" she stopped one student from walking and asked

"Hello Do you have a a pair scissors?" She smiled to the best she can.

"Yes po I have, wait" the girl got the scissors out from her bag. "Here" she said with full of questions. I was also left with tons myself. Wait is she gonna unlock the handcuffs?

I was shock by the next thing she've done. She removed her sweatshirt and cut the end of the shirt that was stuck in both our hands. She's only wearing a blue V neck shirt now.

"Thanks" she smiled great fully.

"No problem?" The girl said confusingly.

" let's go" than we ran again.

We finally arrived to the next station. And no team was still there.

"Hello again dear couples, where's the tie of the first station?" Another coordinator said. We gave it to her and the next challenge was really hard. Cuz I totally know nothing about soccer.

"All you've gotta do is to kick the ball to the goal once." Great may goal keeper pa talaga and two players. And If I'm not mistaken the goal keeper is a graduating HS student na kasali Sa soccer varsity team.

Half field Lang ang kailangan naming ioccupy. Then we started the game.

Hannah suddenly took a hold of my wrist and started running. The ball was with her. And the players are right behind us. We're near the the goal keeper. Hannah stopped and kick the ball. Then she ran again and stopes. The ball hit the steel and bounced back. The keeper grins at hannah's fatal mistake, but Hannah kicked the ball that was coming this way. She kicked it to the other side where the keeper was standing. The keeper can't stop the ball anymore cuz it all happened too fast.

"GOAL" the organizer said

It all happened so fast. We won and they gave us a bracelet. We're off to the next station.

With the tension cooling. I can already feel her Hand still holding my wrist. We are walking towards the building that was near this area. Her hand.... Is really familiar. I just realized this things just now.

We finally arrive in the next station. And bye this time I also realize that I haven't seen the her face totally. I could only have a glimpse of it. And I really can't understand her actions. She rarely talks. And rarely looks at me. Although there isn't really a reason she'd look at me.

"Hello lovely couples" as the coordinator said it another coupled arrived. Woah for the last 2stations wala kami kasama and now meron na.

"Here's the next quest" she smiled " all you have to do is to eat this bowl of ramen"

Finally food! I think it's almost 4:30 pm. Naglakad na kami ni Hannah papunta Sa assigned place namin.

We sat. Finally waahhhhhh!

O.O

"Seryoso kayo dito?" Napasigaw ako Sa gulat

"Opo kuya!"Isang malaking bowl ng ramen ang inorganic Sa Amin. Although gusto ako Hindi ko kanyang umubos ng ganitong pagkain. Especially babae kasama ko Malay ko ba Kung health conscious Siya. Plus chopsticks lng ang gagamitin. The soup??? How theck would we drink that! One of the qualifications of being done is to make the bowl empty.

"Ready, get set... GO!!!!"

We got the chopstick and ate
It. Another surprising thing happened !

"Wh-a-aht" *swallow*

"I'm hungry. And hurry up or else I'm gonna eat the whole thing" she said as she get more noodles.

After 5 mins. Wahhh can't take it anymore 1/4 na Lang ang natira! Wahhhhhh it's supper spicy!

Tinapon na ni Hannah ang chopsticks and got the entire bowl an drank out all the soup.

"Here's your ticket to the next level. Answer this question and. You can skip this level and go to the last level. " the one in charge said so.

"We accept the challenge!" I shouted. Hannah has done enough and we're totally full and another challenge might put her in to danger.

"Here's the question: what is the only rock that can be eaten by men"

Seriously?

"Rock salt" *BURPPPPP!" Hannah said.

O.O

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!" I burst out of laughter

"Shaddappp!"

"Ah kuya, Ate Ito na po ang ticket to the last level. " (-.-' )

Naglakad na kami papunta Sa last level it is located Sa roof top. We are walking towards the rooftop. And the couple na kasabay namin kanina they vomited everything na. Then another couple was there na. To start up the level.

After15 mins of walking up the stairs. We arrived.

"Congratulations! Your the first couple who are arrived here in the last and final level" then a confetti showers us.

"Ok for the last level all you have to do is the find the key inside all this balloons" she pointed out the house full of balloons.

We ran inside and started popping and moving all the balloons. I am often hurt on my wrist because we always tend to move to the different directions.

*boom*

*boom*

*boom*

*sphhhh* ( slide effect)

"Wahhhh!" Hannah slipped I immediately catches her. Her eye glasses fell off...

O.O <- ako

O.O <- Siya

I could see her face! Her FACE!

"Ma-ma-mayumi?"

~~~~

So how was it??

Thanks pa rin po Sa mga mga continuing support Sa story na to although matagal ako Lagi baga UD

Vote

Like

Love

Comment

To