Types: 31-40

31)Pile Driver Wedgie: The victim faces you and you put the victim's head between your legs. Reach forward and pull their underwear up their back. They'll get stuck, unable to move forward or move back. Be careful not to squeeze your legs around their neck.

32)Pocket Wedgie: After given a wedgie, put the victim's hands down the back of their underwear and out of the back leg holes and have them keep it in their pocket.

33)Propeller Wedgie: A straight item (like a baseball bat, hockey stick, pipe, ect.) is threaded through both leg holes (can be in the front or back). Then you turn the straight item in one direction, the underwear will quickly work its way into the victim's butt and tighten all the way around.

34)Rowing Wedgie: With the victim lying on the floor (face down or face up), sit yourself right above their head and place the soles of your feet on their shoulders. Reach forward and grab their underwear then act as if you were rowing a rowboat. It's similar to the Pile Driver Wedgie because the victim can't go forward or back, but you don't have as much control over them this way.

35)Scarecrow Wedgie: You will need a long stick (like a broom) and for your victim to be wearing a long sleeve shirt. Give the victim a normal wedgie and pull it high enough so that the leg holes are just below armpit level and underneath the shirt. Next thread the broomstick through one of their sleeves, when you get to their back you need to thread the broomstick through both leg holes, lastly thread it through the next sleeve. When you're done the victim's arms should be up like a scarecrows' and their underwear stuck. If you use something like tape or a stick that is just short enough to have the sleeves hang over the ends, this can be an incredibly hard wedgie to get out of (next to a hanging wedgie or hogtied wedgie).

36)Self Wedgie: You give yourself the wedgie. This is usually only done if you are drunk, taking a dare, wonder how it feels, or just like being wedgied. You can add 'Self' to most of the wedgie types (self-hanging wedgie, self-atomic wedgie, self-frontal wedgie, ect.).

37)Shoulder Wedgie: The underwear is pulled so high that the leg holes are able to go over the victim's shoulders (the underwear will look like suspenders).

38)Side Wedgie: Instead of pulling up at the front or the back, grab a side of the victim's underwear and pull up.

39)Slide Wedgie: When your victim is sitting at the top of a slide grab their underwear and push them down the slide. They won't get far if you keep a grip on their underwear. For fun you can pull them back up and push them back down again. If you think you can take it a step further, try tying a rope to the victim's underwear and then pushing them down. They'll be stuck halfway down the slide and if they manage to get off to the side they'll still have the rope attached to their underwear that will catch them as they fall.

40)Snuggie Wedgie: Give the victim a wedgie in the smallest underwear they can possibly wear.