Types: 1-10

1)All Around Wedgie: Can be done solo but easiest with two or more people. If solo, give the victim a normal wedgie then spin the around and give them a frontal wedgie, then if you like you can pull up the sides as well. If with a group, have everyone take a side of the victim's underwear (one or two hands in the front, back, and sides). Then all pull up at the same time. The end result should be the same either way, the victim should have their underwear hiked up an equal height all the way around (the higher the better).

2)Atomic Wedgie: When the victim's underwear is pulled up so high that it either goes over the victim's head or it rips completely off. If over the head the waistband can be hooked over the nose or in the mouth (adding insult to injury the victim will be blinded by their underwear and forced to taste it).

3)Backward Wedgie: A wedgie where the victim has their underwear on backwards. This way the underwear is more like a thong when it is in your butt because the front side of the underwear is not as wide as the back side.

4)Blast Wedgie: The victim is wedgied with no pants on so their butt is completely exposed. Then water is shot directly at their butt, usually by a hose or water gun.

5)Bouncing Wedgie (aka Kangaroo Wedgie): The victim is given a wedgie and then bounced, if you can't bounce the victim then just start jumping. Either way the underwear will repeatedly be wedged up the victim's butt. This can be a good technique to use if you plan on giving the victim an Atomic Wedgie or a Shoulder Wedgie (the bounces stretching the underwear).

6)Bra-Connection Wedgie: Give a girl a normal wedgie until her leg holes are shown. Next unhook the back of her bra then re-hook it through the leg holes. When you're done she'll be getting a wedgie by her own bra. This can also be done from the front (much easier if the bra unhooks at the front).

7)Chair Wedgie: When the victim is sitting in a chair with a back, give the victim a wedgie. Once the underwear is high enough hook it over the top of the back of the chair. This can be made worse by putting something heavy in the victim's lap or by tying them to the seat of the chair.

8)Chew Toy Wedgie: For this wedgie you will need a strong dog and a chew toy that the dog likes to play with. Tie one end of a rope or leash to the victim's underwear then tie the other end to the dog's toy. When the dog goes to play with its toy it will give the victim a massive wedgie. The victim will be at the mercy of the dog's game of tug-of-war as the dog won't stop until it gets tired.

9)Conga Wedgie: Stand behind your victim and hold onto their underwear, then have someone come up behind you and hold your underwear. Keep up this pattern until everyone who wants to participate is in line. If you have conga music, play it and when the loudest bump is heard (the part where people usually say 'Hey') have everyone wedgie the person whose underwear they're holding. To be fair (and if you have enough people) try to form a circle so nobody is left out in the giving or receiving part.

10)Copy Wedgie: Pants the victim, bind their hands, and give them a wedgie. Once their butt is fully exposed, lift them onto a copy machine and start making copies of their butt. For added humiliation write the victim's name across their butt cheeks.