Types: 11-20

11)Dangling Wedgie: A wedgie usually given by more than one person or somebody who is able to lift another person. When you give the wedgie, pull the victim onto their tiptoes. They should be able to touch the ground but just barely.

12)Dizzy Wedgie: The victim is given a wedgie and pulled around in circles. To take this to the next level give the victim a hanging wedgie with nothing around them (off a tree branch or in the middle of a room) then spin them in circles. When you release them they will spin very fast.

13)Doorknob Wedgie: Usually done with stretchy underwear, the victim's underwear is attached to a doorknob (leg holes wrapped around or waistband hooked over the handle) on the side the door opens up to. Put the victim on the opposite side of the door (the side the underwear isn't attached to) and close the door. When finished you should be inside a room and the victim should be outside in the hallway with their underwear pulled through the closed doorway. For the best results you should be able to lock the door from the inside, then sit back and listen to music, watch TV, or play video games because your victim is stuck until you get bored.

14)Dragging Wedgie: When the victim is on the ground, grab their underwear and run.

15)Fireman's Carry Wedgie: If you're ever laid over the shoulder of a person (facing their back) grab their underwear and give them a wedgie. Most likely they will try to make you stop by bending forward and putting you down. All you have to do is fall back and take their underwear with you.

16)Forklift Wedgie: A group wedgie when two or more people grab a victim's underwear and lift them off the ground. Typically done fast to add to the power of the two people pulling, this makes it a pretty painful wedgie.

17)Front and Back Wedgie: The victim is given a wedgie from the front and back at the same time.

18)Frontal (aka Melvin): The same as a normal wedgie except you pull up the front of the victim's underwear instead of the back. This is sometimes seen as the most painful wedgie due to the fact that it crushes the tentacles or forces itself into the vulva (very sensitive areas) if done hard enough.

19)Frosty Wedgie: The victim's underwear is completely soaked in water and frozen. Once the underwear is done freezing the victim is wedgied in them until they thaw out.

20)Gang Wedgie: Not so much a type of wedgie but more of a method. This is when there is more than one person wedging the victim at any given time. A gang wedgie can include any type of wedgie (hanging, atomic, messy, ect) as long as there is at least a 2:1 giver:receiver ratio.