Prologue

I hope you enjoy,please let me know what you think😉

Prologue
*Pheniox POV*

Today is my brothers wedding an I'm running late. I was supposed to be there at 9 o'clock sharp to help Holly (My brothers soon to be wife) getting ready and all that,but since I didn't hear my alarm I woke up late.

It's currently 8:30pm and I have half an hour to shower,get ready and make  a 40 minute drive to the venue.Great. At most I'll be 20 minutes late,hopefully they won't notice.

I showered an put on on my black skinny jeans,my All Time Low-Last Young Renegade band T-shirt and my black Doc Martins. Then I grabbed a granola bar,shouted by to my mum,got on my bike and sped off.
                         ••••

"You're late.",My brother said as I got off my bike.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I know, and I'm sorry but I didn't hear my alarm." He grabbed my arm and dragged me to Holly's room,opened the door and shoved me in,I was about to ask him what the hell he was doing but someone grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Thank god your here!" said Holly as she crushed me in a hug.

I smiled,she was so small but fuck she could hug hard,damn.

"Sorry I sl..." I began but she cut me off,"It's okay,just help me! I can't find my shoes!" She yelled.We both laughed at the desperation in her voice an stared looking for her shoes.

After about 10 minutes we found them and Max,Theo's wife(My other brother) arrived and did all our makeup, since she was a professional makeup artist.

After about 4 hours she was done and we did our hair,at around 3 o'clock Christie,Holly's maid of honour showed up with our dresses and we got dressed,and there was a knock on the door saying the limo for Holly was here.

Since I wasn't a bridesmaid I was to ride with my brothers and their friends,so I walked out and to wear my brother was.

On my way there I bumped into someone,"Watch where you're going." The person growled, I rolled my eyes,"It goes both ways ya know,it doesn't only talk on person to bump into someone." I spat.

The person turned around and I looked into the most beautiful grey eyes I've ever seen,this guy was very hot with jet black hair to match,and a chiseled jaw,with tattoos peaking out the collar of his suit,he looked like bad news.

He glared at me,"Excuse me?!" He asked.

"You're excused asshole!" I said and he spun me around so fast I stumbled into him."Listen here Princesses, I don't like it when little kids backchat me." He snarled at me.

Now I was pissed,who does he think he is? And who the hell is he calling a little kid?

"Now you listen to me you good for nothing piece of shit..." I started while ripping my arm from his and pointing at him,"...I don't know who the hell you think you are,firstly, I'm not your fucking princess, and secondly I'm not some little kid you can go around growling at because you've had a bad day,and thirdly,you better watch your back,because last I checked it takes two people to bump into each other,so before you go blaming people,get your head out your ass,and look where you're going,now,if you'll excuse me my ride is waiting for me."

With that I spun on my heels and stormed off to my brothers and without a word got into the car. I hope I don't see that asshole again,or I'm gonna loose my shit.