48

Robin's POV

Instead of immediatley questioning my father on the hidden secret, I decided to act normal and continue the tour of Wayne Tower. I knew that this would allow me to discuss the issue with Dick later on and see if he had remembered this, as he had taken some of the serum that reversed the memory loss one too. I tried to act as normal as usual. Tim seemed to take the bait, Dad gave me concerned looks at times, but I figured he was still worrying about my recent head surgery, however when we left the building and returned home, Damian followed me to my room and I guessed he had worked out that somthing was bothering me.

"I couldn't hide it huh?" I asked Damian, as he closed my bedroom door behind him. "No you couldn't" he replied. "What's wrong?" He added. I then explained to him about my flashback and Damian was hooked. "I'll help you find out the truth, have you talked to Grayson about it?" He asked me. "I was going to when he comes home from work, but he's running a bit late today" I answered. "Tt typical Grayson being late. I'll try have a look through Father's files when he is on patrol. Do you want to come practice the piano with me?" Damian offered. I thought about it for a mere second before agreeing to join him. As much as I wanted to find out the truth, I also wanted to spend some time with Damian, plus he plays the piano really well, to the point where it's soothingly relaxing to listen to.

When we headed downstairs, we passed the cinema room to find Jason and Charlie munching away on Alfred's homemade popcorn, giggling as they teased each other and tickled one another while they watched the screen. "They're being too loud" Damian grumbled. I laughed at his comment. "Well we'll just have to drown them out with the piano then won't we?" I replied. Okay well I guess Damian wanted to drown them out completley because as soon as we sat down he immediatley stated playing River Flows In You by Yirum.

I sat still watching as his hands quickly moved along the keys and lost myself in the music. It was mesmerising as usual, so I didn't hear him asking me for another song to play. "Um how about.. urr.. play Fur Elise" I replied. I was trying to think of something a bit different, but under pressure I could only think of that song. Damian happily accepted my request anyway and got straight into the song. "Sister, you play something" Damian said, as he finished his masterpeice. "I. uh haven't played in awhile so I can't do much. I think I can remember one song though." I stood up and went over to the piano and positioned myself accordingly before I began to play. *See video attatched*

I finished the song and brushed aside the hair that had fallen onto my face. When I stood up I was shocked to see I'd had an audience and I felt myself blush furiously as I akwardly bowed and went towards Damian. "Not bad Sister, you play excellently, we should try a duet sometime" he said. It felt like I was being heavily judged on my performance by the way Daamian spoke, but I heard the sincerity in his words and let it go. Instead I laughed and made a joke about not being able to keep up, before heading over to my small crowd, which consisted of Jason, Charlie, Alfred, Tim and Dick.

"See I told you! I told you Robin was a born performer!" Charlie exclaimed. "Not bad Rob," was all Jason said. I lightly knocked my best friend on the shoulder. "Jay should hear you sing then, since you're the one who used to do singing lessons" I announced loudly, making sure that Jason definitley heard me say it. "Oh really huh? You're a secret performer too? Maybe you two ladies should perfom together for us" Jason teased. Me and Charlie huffed together. "Not happening!" We retored in sync. This caused us both to begin laughing and we hugged each other. "We get to go home today anyway, I've kinda missed my parents, feels like I've been away longer than usual, but that's probably because I'm in a whole new world." I smirked as she said it and Charlie caught me. "Oh no Rob don't you-" Too late!

"A WHOLE NEW WORLD!" I started. Charlie laughed and continued with me. "A new fantastic point of view! No one to tell us no.." She let me continue, "..or where to go!" We then finished in unison. "Or say we're only dreaming." The boys faces were utterly bamboozled and we couldn't help but laugh and that's when I realised. "Chaz, they don't get it, I don't think they know disney!" I moaned. Charlie looked me dead in the eyes and in a somewhat serious tone said "DISNEY. MOVIE. MARATHON. NEXT WEEKEND. THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE." I nodded in agreement with my plan and left Charlie to explian it to Jason while I headed over to see Dick.