16

Robin's POV
When I woke up, I was squashed between two bodies, Dick and Damian. They'd slept beside me all night, the best bit was that I hadn't had another one of my flashbacks in my dreams. I didn't want to wake them up, however when I assessed the situation the second time I knew I had to in order to get off the bed. Choosing not to disturb Damian I attempted to wake up Dick. I shook his shoulder lightly before saying "Dick wake up". I attempted this a few times before giving up and laying back onto the bed.

Flashback- Robin- Age 7, Dick- Age 10
We were going out today and I didn't want to be late. Dick wasn't up yet so I ran into his room. "Dick wake up please" I nagged. "Dick wake up" I said a little louder. He didn't stir. "Wakey wakey Dickiebird" I said and I saw his eyes flicker open and I smiled with delight. "Oh morning Robin"

I smiled as the memory flashed back to me. Although, I couldn't believe that I had to say a certain thing just to get him to wake up. It was worth a try. "Wakey Wakey Dickiebird" I said quietly. He actually stirred this time, his eyes flickering open. "You remembered" he said tiredly as he smiled. I smiled at him, his bed hair and tired goofy smile reminding me of why I had a crush on him in the first place.

"Yeah I did. I can't believe it worked as well" I said. He sat up and got out of bed allowing me freedom to move too. I looked at Damian still asleep in bed and decided to let Nightwing (the kitten just FYI) curl up beside him. "It's cute don't you think" I said looking at my younger brother. Dick smiled, "yeah it's nice to see him so.. Peaceful" he replied. "Shall we go get breakfast?" I asked. Just as I asked Dicks stomach growled and then mine did too. We laughed at ourselves as we headed downstairs towards the kitchen.

When we got there Alfred had already prepared us breakfast. "Is he always this prepared?" I asked Dick, taking a bite of my pancake. "Yep, I don't know how he does it either" Dick said smiling as he ate his way through a small stack of pancakes. I laughed as I watched him eat, I don't think I could ever eat that much for breakfast.

"So what do you want to do today?" Dick asked me as he finished. "Don't know, what can we do?" I asked. "Well we can always go explore Gotham or we could do some training and remind you how to fight" he said. I thought about it, but as much as I'd love to explore Gotham I thought learning how to fight again would be better. That way it would be easier if I was up against the Joker.

"Training sounds fun" I said. "Training it is then, see you in the cave?" Dick said. I nodded, "yeah see you there" I replied and with that he headed back upstairs to his room. As he did I heard him cheerfully greet someone as he headed up the stairs, the other person coming down them. "Morning Sister" Damian said as he walked into the kitchen.

I'd already given up trying to get him to call me Robin, either way it kinda gave me a nice feeling when he called me sister. "Morning Dami" I returned. When I looked to where he stood I could see the grey and black ball of fur curled up on his shoulder, nuzzled into his neck. "I see you've made a friend" I said. "He seems to like it on my shoulder" Damian replied. "Yeah he does that with me all the time, it's his favourite spot" I said smiling.

Damian went to get his own breakfast and sat down beside me, he seemed slightly sad and curiosity getting the better of me I asked him what was wrong. I mean curious or not I guess I had to, I was his big sister. It was my job to make sure he was happy. "You okay Dami?" I asked quietly, knowing that he didn't like to show emotion. "I haven't found anything. I'm failing" he barely said, his quiet voice only being heard by me and the kitten on his shoulder.

"Dami you're not a failure, and look it's not a major problem okay." I replied giving him a quick hug, disallowing him to back away from me. "I don't understand hugging, it's pointless" he groaned putting his emotionless act back on. "Whatever Dami, wanna play some video games later?" I asked. He nodded and satisfied with my outcome I left the table and went upstairs to put on some clothes for the gym.