31

Robin's POV
I had a rude awakening the next day. It was early in the morning and I'd been awoken by some noise I heard downstairs. When I finally opened my eyes I found Cold sat on the end of my bed, staring at me....why was he staring......SHIT MY MASK. I'd taken the mask off last night before I went to sleep, thinking that they wouldn't disturb me. I guess I couldn't have been anymore wrong. "So the Wolf is just some billionaire's daughter. Please don't tell me you ran away because he took your pony off you" he mocked.

His very words pushed at my buttons, I was not some snobby rich kid. "My life is so complicated, even you wouldn't understand and FYI, I hate ponies" I replied. He smirked "Well Miss Wayne, care to tell me why you're here, when just the other day the news was filled with your face" he asked. "That's for me to know and you to find out. I swear if you tell anyone who I am, there will be consequences" I threatened. He laughed. "Don't threaten me kid" he pulled out his cold gun from the holster and pointed it at me, "I'm the one with the power here." I glared at him, before quickly creating a portal and I appeared behind him. He twisted towards me and smiled, "I already told you kid, I've got the power here" he said, the cold gun pointed at me once again. Damn he was good. "Fine, whatever, but I've got friends in high places" I said, before walking past Cold and towards my bed again.

"What friends? If you're talking about your rich friends like your father, I hardly doubt they'd save you, although they'd probably pay a lot for your safe return" Cold said with a smirk. Oh you wouldn't know, my dad, he's batman and my brothers- they've all been Robin's, plus there's the justice league, but, well, you wouldn't know all of them anyway. "You won't ask for reward money coz you're not telling anyone who I am" I replied coldly. "And why are you so confident in that theory?" He asked. "Because I'm a valuable resource and can help you get anything you want, way more than just cash" I replied.

"I see you know me well Miss Wayne, maybe I shouldn't underestimate you, yet you are still just a kid" he said laughing slightly. "If I was such a perfect rich kid, do you think I'd be dressed as a villain, willing to work with thieves" I argued. "I guess there's that too" he said. He seemed to be thinking about something deeply, before I felt the need to find safety. "What are you-" I stopped mid sentence and dodged out of the way quickly, before looking at my bedpost to see what the flying object was.

"A Knife! Seriously! Just what are you playing at! Do you always try and kill your allies!" I ranted furiously at him. He laughed at me. "Temper, temper, why so angry kid, you're supposed to be good, so I decided I'd check it out, I don't want anyone trying to use me to steal my profit" Cold said smiling at my still angered face. "It's still uncalled for! I'm in bed for fuck sake, if it weren't for your smirk I wouldn't have even seen the knife! I would've been dead!" I ranted again. "Calm down kid, I hope you're not always like this" he said still laughing at me. I frowned at him and huffed before sitting back on the edge of my bed, keeping a closer eye on Cold.

"So what did you want?" I asked him as he watched me. "I came here to tell you I got your message about the inanimate objects" he explained as he pulled my note out of his pocket. "Oh that's good" I replied, not knowing what I should say. "Although next time you should probably wait and tell us in person" he said. "Well I just thought it'd be a good idea to tell you asap" I replied. "Mick nearly burned the note" he said bluntly. Oh right. "Anyway we'll see you later kid, by the way, name's Leonard Snart" he finished as he walked out the room. I sighed with relief that I hadn't been frozen to death and flopped backwards on the bed. I better start getting ready for later. I placed my mask back on and started gathering my gear.

Dick's POV
Last night couldn't have been anymore of a disaster. Robin was gone, we were all badly injured and Bruce was completely furious with us all. "What did you think you were doing! Why didn't you tell me about any of this!" He shouted at the four of us. Alfred had a sympathetic look on his face as he tried to calm Bruce. "Master Bruce, I am sorry but we are all at fault here. Miss Robin asked for this to be kept from you. Master Dick did not know about any of this until last night either" Alfred explained. We all waited for Bruce to snap again, tonight he was the most furious I'd ever seen him and I feared that even Alfred could not calm him down. "Father, sister was scared you would think that she was unworthy and weak, she thought you would send her away again and she kept it a secret because she wanted to stay here." Damian said, also trying to help out.