25

Robin's POV
"Chaz have you eaten yet?" I asked, as we unpacked her sleepover stuff. "Nope, not yet, you got something in mind?" She asked. I nodded, "you didn't forget Alfred did you?" I said smirking. She smiled, "OMG I can have Alfred's very own cooking, I bet it tastes great!" She exclaimed. I couldn't help but laugh, "yeah although breakfast has got to be my favourite" I replied. "Pancakes?" Charlie asked. I nodded. "Pancakes" Charlie smiled again, and began unpacking a little quicker.

Once we were finally done, I showed her my room and instantly she spotted the red button for my hidden wall of weapons. "Can I press it?" She asked excitedly. I nodded. As the wall slowly revealed the weapons, her face lit up. "Can I touch them?" She asked. I looked to where she was looking and saw the ecrisma sticks similar to Dick's, they too also connected to form a larger staff. I took them off the rack and passed them to her. "This is so cool!" She squealed. I laughed at her yet again, "Chaz you need to get used to this" I said. "I know Rob, but let me have my fun okay, I'm not a fictional character unlike you." She replied. Then an idea came to mind, she hadn't been in the Bat Cave yet had she. "Hey Chaz I know something you'll love" I said. "Oh yeah, what's that?" She asked, putting the ecrisma sticks away and closing the wall up over the weapons rack. "It's a secret, I'm gonna take you somewhere, but you need a blindfold" I said. "Ooh okay I love surprises" she chirped.

She went through my wardrobe and found a scarf, then tied it around her head, blocking her vision. "Right I'm gonna go get the guys as I'm gonna need help getting you there. Stay still otherwise you'll fall over" I said. Little did she know I just used that as an excuse to get Jason to carry her, she wasn't even that heavy. I heard her shout okay as I went down the hall to Jason's room. I knocked on the door and was surprised when Dick answered. "Oh hey Rob, whatcha want?" He asked. "Well I was gonna surprise Chaz, but I need someone to carry her seeing as it's downstairs" I explained. "Well you're better off getting Jaybird for that" he said before stepping out the room past me. "Well Jay, you gonna help out?" I asked. Jason groaned and got up before he headed back to my room with me to get Charlie.

"Chaz I'm back, one of the guys is gonna carry you-" "actually I think that'll be both of you" Dick interrupted from behind me, and before I knew it he had scooped me up off the floor and was putting me on his shoulders. I was surprised at first, but laughed at his childishness at the same time. "Dick don't do that! You surprised me!" I exclaimed smiling. "That's the whole point Little Wing, Jay grab Charlie, I know where we're going" Dick said looking up at me briefly and winking, before looking back to where he was going. "Chaz take your blindfold off first then put it back on when Jay's got you" I said. Charlie nodded and removed the blindfold before Jay helped her up onto his shoulders. "Why do I have to do this?" Jay said. "Because you're gonna have fun too, stop being a spoilsport Jaybird" I said teasing him. "I didn't want another Dick Grayson, yet here you are, but the female version instead" Jason groaned. I laughed and so did Dick before we set off leading the way to the cave.

When we got down the stairs we had to pass everyone and so we gained a few weird glances from them, but in the end Tim and Damian followed us down to the cave anyway. "We're nearly there now Chaz" I called back to her. "Okay I'm excited now" she said happily. Jason hadn't moaned once and looked pretty comfortable carrying Charlie on his shoulders. "You alright carrying Chaz Jay?" I asked. "Nah don't worry I'm fine, she's light as a feather" Jason said jumping a little to prove a point. Now you may say unfortunately, but I'm my opinion for him it was a good mistake to make because by jumping he'd made Charlie wobble, and then she fell. Here's the good bit, Jason caught her. Bridal style. And he continued carrying her like that down to the cave. I smiled as Jason began looking at Charlie, her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck.

"What you smiling at Rob?" Dick asked. "The love birds behind us" I said quietly. He took a quick peek over his shoulder and smiled too. "So LittleWing, you got a special someone?" He asked. "Not really, I've had a crush on some people, but they didn't like me back. I'm a single pringle. How about you Grayson, I thought you were the dating expert?" I retorted. "I've got one girl I've got my eye on, other than that there's nobody else" he replied winking at me. Dick liked someone? All the colour from my face drained as my mood dropped. If he liked someone else there was no way I'd ever have a chance with him. "So who's the lucky girl? Do I get to know?" I asked curious. "It's for me to know and you to find out" he said smirking. I huffed. I was never gonna get it out of him. "We're here!" Dick chirped.