Chapter 8;

Sorry I haven't been posting but I have some chapters already done they just have to be proofread.Thanks for all of the lovely comments lately!
I just hit 103k+ reads on Daddy's Home and I'm just so happy.Thanks for being patient also!
Bye lovelies
*
After a long of shopping with Taylor we finally made it home.As I open the door I knew my eyes were deceiving me.There he was sitting on my brothers lap smiling like there's no tomorrow.His attention went to me as my keys accidentally fell to the floor.
My heart began pounding out of my chest and breathing became uneven.Taylor looks at me concerned.
"What's wrong Casey?"
"That little boy.."
"What about him?"
"He's my son.."
"Um what?"
"A year after I had Ariel I met a guy named Jason.We became pretty serious and a year later I was pregnant with his son.When I told him I was pregnant he became abusive.After I had Toby,I gave him to Jason's sister Coraline.I knew he would be safe there since she lived in Paris.Now he's here somehow."
I walk into the living room dropping my bags on the floor as Toby runs up to me giving me a hug.
"Hey Toby"
"Hey"
He knows I'm his mom.We always kept in touch.The only people that know about him are Jason's family,my family,Kristal,Ryan,and Ariel.
I look up at my brother who had sunglasses on.I narrow my eyes looking at him.
"Where's Justin?"
"He took the kids out for ice cream before mom came home with Toby."
Why is Toby here?
So many question ran through my head.
"I'm gonna take our bags upstairs"
Taylor says breaking the silence before going upstairs.
"Look mommy,I lost a tooth this morning" Toby says pointing at a gap in his mouth.
"Someone's getting old"
Toby laughs before hugging me one more time.
I look at my brother once again.He looks so pale and drained.For some reason,I don't even feel the need to argue with him since Natalie took that job from me.
"Mommy and Joel are gonna talk in the while you finish watching the movie okay?"
Toby nods jumping back on the couch.I grab Joel's hand dragging him into the kitchen.
"Why is Toby here?"
He sighs before answering
"Coraline..."
"She?"
"She's dying Casey"
My heart fell and my hand quickly flew over my mouth.
"What?"
"She has stage 5 breast cancer"
"Oh my gosh"
I tried my best to fight back the tears but they came anyway.Joel pulled me into a tight embrace kissing my head which surprised me.
"I know"
"I feel so bad.She never even told me"
"She didn't want you to worry"
"She took care of my child for me and I can't even help her"
Joel didn't say anything,all he did was kiss the top of my head.
"That's not the only thing you have to worry about.What about Justin?"
"I'm gonna tell him as soon as he gets home."
"Good girl"
"Why are you wearing glasses?"
"Well Natalia and I are filing for divorce soon and she got mad and punched me in the eye"
I look up pulling off his sunglasses.
"Shit Joel"
I get an ice pack from the freezer wrapping a paper towel around it before giving it to Joel.As soon as he put it on his eye,I hear laughter coming from Ariel.Justin's home...
I walk to the front door to find happy children and a happy Justin.
"Hey sweetheart" Justin says before kissing my cheek.
"Hey honey"
"We're going outside to play" Ariel says smiling widely
"Okay"
All the kids ran towards the back door.
I look up at Justin who was smiling at me
"I have something to tell you" I say flatly
"Wha-"
"Mommy can I go outside with everyone else?" Toby says appearing from the living room
I open my mouth to say something.Justin fix his eyes on Toby furrowing his eyebrows.
"Uh,sure go ahead"
"YAY"
Toby smiles running towards the back door.
"Tell me he didn't call you mommy"
Oh gosh I feel like I'm gonna throw up.I grab his hand sitting Justin down in one of the chair in the dining room.I take the chair closes to him pulling it in front of him.I take his hands into mine sighing.
"Toby is my son."
"What?!"
"A year after Jason and I got together,I got pregnant."
Justin's jaw clenched just hearing Jason's name.
"And when I told Jason I was pregnant he became abusive.As soon as Toby was born I sent him to live with Jason's sister in Paris.Now Coraline is dying from stage 5 breast cancer."
Justin showed no emotion at all
"I'm sorry Justin.I didn't know how to tell you,and after all those Jason incidents I really didn't want to tell you.I'm so sorry"
He still showed no emotion.I drop my head letting go of his hands.
Justin pushed my chin to look up at him.
"So is he staying with us?" Justin asks smiling
"Are you okay with that?"
"Of course I am.I may not like Jason but Toby is also your child too and my step son.How old is he?"
"He's 7"
"Does Ariel.."
"Yeah she does.My family knows and of course Kristal and Ryan knows"
"Ryan?"
"Yeah"
"Does Toby know about Jason?"
"Yeah,surprisingly Jason really loves Toby."
Justin's head drop as he begins to laugh.
"Yeah it's really surprising.We have too many kids and we definitely want more"
I smile at his statement "If we have twins next time then that's it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A soft knock was made on the door before Casey yelled 'Come in'
A blonde haired boy with piercing blue green eyes appears from behind the door.
"Yes sweetheart"
"I had a bad dream"
Toby walks to Casey's side of the bed as she picks him up laying him in between us.
"You don't mind do you?" She asks looking at me
I shake my head smiling
"Are you my new daddy?" Toby asks turning over on his side to look up at me.
"I'm your step dad.Which means I'm your dad by marriage"
"I know what that is.I have a step mom and a half sister.Daddy doesn't really care about me anymore"
I look over at Casey and her face went pale.
"Who's your step mom?"
"I think her name is Jessica.I forget"
Jessica?Jessica married him?
Casey is texting away on her phone which has her full attention.
"Kristal didn't even know.This is crazy.I cannot believe she married him"
Casey went from pale to red.She's angry
"She could have at least told me!"
"Obviously she knew you would react like this"
"Of course I'd be mad!-"
"Mommy,Jessica is mean.She beat me once because daddy took me out for ice cream and not Annabelle"
I know that would Casey off.
"I need some air"
Casey gets out of the bed walking out of the room.
"Did I do something wrong?"Toby asks quietly
"No buddy,just get some sleep"
"Okay,goodnight Justin"
"Night.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well does she know that Toby is yours?" Kristal says angrily over the phone
"I'm pretty sure Jason told her"
"No wonder she's been so distant.She married Jason!"
"And had his child"
"You was to think once he got arrested she would've been done with him"
"There has to be a reason she stayed"
"Look baby girl,you no longer have to worry about Toby being with them."
"I know but-"
"Casey..chill girl.He's with you now,safe from them.Just be the best mom you could be.You have some catching up to do with the baby boy.I miss you guys so much Bonnie"
I smile before responding "I miss you guys too Claudette"
"Come home soon love you"
"Love you too"
I hang up the phone walking back to my room.Toby and Justin are out cold.I smile at the sight.
Now I can officially say I have the best family ever.All of my children are healthy and safe,I have the best husband ever,my brother and I are on speaking terms,mom is feeling better,and I finally have a sister.
Hopefully it stays like this,no trouble just happiness.