Chapter 12;

It's been around two weeks since the incident.Jason is finally far,far away in prison.News spread quickly as expected.Justin hasn't been holding up well.With all the pressure from the news and other things he kind of just broke.So,he's been using work to occupy his time.Finding new artists and going around trying to get the word about them out there.Which means he's always traveling and is never home.He basically left the day before Ariel finished her recovery.We all miss him like crazy and it seems as if he's refusing to come home.
Justin calls everyday saying how much he misses us and whenever the question "When are you coming home?", comes up he stays silent.Not to mention we're moving to Canada soon.
I hate having to see Noah's face whenever he asks when his daddy is coming home.But yes my best friend Kristal Butler came up with the bright idea to go to New York where Justin is.New York...
Ariel doesn't want to see Justin though..she kind of just I don't know.She feels like it's her fault he left and has been the way he's feeling "So if he feels that way,then why should I even be around him?" Is what she always says.
No matter how much I talked to her she wouldn't budge.It came to a point where I gave up and I wasn't going to force her to do anything,but then again I am her mother and she will follow my orders.
"But mom I-"
"Ariel Marie Bieber you will be going to New York to see your father despite your feelings you hear me?" "Fine"
"Now go to your room and pack your clothes"
I watch as she trudges out of my room going to hers.
"Ah I see you're finally fed up with the back talk"Kristal says folding one of my shirts
"Yeah pretty much"
"Well I think-"
"I think you should come"
"What?"
"Well I have a feeling something's up with him and I need my best friend there with me."
"You think he's cheating?.."
"Is it wrong that I do?"
"Justin would never do that"
"There's a lot of things I believe he wouldn't do,but he's done them"
"I guess we have to go to New York to find out Bonnie"
"Yes we do Claudette"

Several hours later and we finally made it to New York.Justin has an interview in about 20 minutes so we're going there first.We wouldn't have to go to his interview if it wasn't for Kristal and I honestly don't want to talk about it.

As we pull up in to the parking lot of the television corp,I jump of the car running inside feeling excited to finally see my wonderful husband that I've haven't seen in to weeks.
I finally find his dressing and I open the door to a shocking surprise.There he is,having another girl straddle him and his hands firmly placed on her hips.His lips finally press against hers and my heart drops to my stomach..
"Justin" I whisper
He looks at me shocked.His face turns bright red..he doesn't do anything.He just sits there.
"How could you?"
"Baby I-"
"Don't baby me nothing!Justin how could you?!"
The girl finally gets up looking at me.
"Are you Casey?"She asks
"Yeah and?"
"Justin told you two were split."
"YOU TOLD HER WHAT?"
I let out a long breath attempting to calm down."You know what,yes we're split.Have a wonderful life you two."
I take off my rings throwing them at him.
I quickly walk down the hall,wiping my tears.
"CASEY!" I hear Justin yell from behind me.
"FUCK OFF"
As soon as I get outside Kristal and the kids are finally making their way to me.
"It was a terrible mistake to come here." I say as more hot tears fall from my eyes.
"Casey what happened?"
"He's fucking another girl Kristal.He told her we split up!I saw them!"
"Oh no.."
"Mommy what's wrong?"Victoria asks
"Nothing sweetheart"
"Well something has to be wrong,you're crying" Ariel says looking concerned.
"Everything is fine.Kristal will take you to see your dad okay?"
They all nod there head and Kristal takes them inside.
*
Once again,I fucked up and lost the love of my life.I don't know why or what made me do what I did but I one hundred percent regret it.
Maybe I was really hurt and needed comfort from someone else that's not in my family.I don't know..
Lauren smacked the shit out of my right before she stormed out no too long ago.
I hold Casey's rings in my hand tightly letting out a loud sigh.
"Daddy!"
My attention snaps to the door as Victoria runs up to me with the biggest smile on her face,followed behind Toby,Ari and Kristal holding a sleeping Noah
"Hey princess."
I sit her on my lap kissing her cheek.
"Hey"Toby says smiling also
"What'sup sport"
Kristal is leaned against the counter with the most disgusted look on her face.Obviously Casey told her.
"Hey Ari"
She rolls her eyes at me facing Kristal.It's not usual for Ariel to be disrespectful but when she does,I honestly can't stand it.
"Ariel" I say sternly.
She still refuses to turn around
"Ariel Marie Bieber,I am talking to you"
"It's all my fault.It's all my fault that you left and didn't want to come back home.It's all my fault that felt the need to leave my mother.I'm sorry" Ariel says turning around facing me.
My heart fell to my stomach,I felt a knot grow in my throat.
I sit Victoria next to me and wave my hand to Ari.She walks up to me sitting on my lap.
"None of this is your fault okay?It's my fault,none of this would have happened if it wasn't for my actions.I'm sorry you feel that way baby"
"Not only that,you wasn't there for me.Why did you leave me?"
"Seeing you in the condition you was in made me die inside,I'm so so sorry Ari"
"I needed you daddy and you was gone.What's going on?"
"Ari.."
She gets off my lap walking out of them room.
My wipe my hand over my face trying my best to hold in my emotions.
"Hey Victoria,Toby do you mind standing in the hallway with Ariel"
"Okay"
They walk out of the room leaving Kristal,sleeping Noah and I in the room.
"Do you know how stupid you are?You just lost your wife over a sleezy one night stand Justin.Do you understand that?What was even going on in your mind to do something so arrogant?Damn Justin,Casey knew something was up but she gave you the benefit of the doubt.And look what happened,her worst nightmare came true.I really just-I can't even wrap my mind around this.You?The same Justin that's always bragging about how beautiful and loyal your wife is?The same Justin that always treats his wife with such respect and treats her as if she's a freaking princess.I honestly can't even .."
"I know I messed big time.I don't even know what I was thinking-"
"Wait what's that smell?"
"What smell?"
Kristal looks on the counter staring at my traveling case.She opens it then looks at surprised.
"Tell me you're holding it for a friend.Tell me you're not doing drugs again."
"I'd be lying"
"Justin are you fucking kidding me?Weed?You're smoking weed again.I thought Casey told you to stop"
"I'm under a lot of stress"
She shakes her head disgusted "Get your shit together Justin"
"What's the point?My daughter and wife hates me.Casey's done with me kris.I keep promising her I'd never hurt her but I keep doing it."
"Count your blessing Justin,but you never know.Casey might come back"
I shake my head putting my face in my hands.Why do I keep fucking shit up?

I'm sorry it's so short and hella late..so much is going on at school ugh.