Chapter 4;

Once Kristal and Sophia came Justin and I left.He's not telling where we're going neither.I truly hate when he does that.
"Come on just a hint"
"It's something we did a lot when we were younger.We lived in Canada at this time"
I thought for while...Justin and I didn't do much since we had little money.I'm so confused but since we're on the topic of Canada.Remember 5 years ago and Justin said he sees our family living in Canada or staying here in LA.Well not too long ago Justin bought a house there we're moving there next year.Should be awesome but it's just the fact of convincing Kristal and Ryan to move back.Anyway after about 30 minutes of driving Justin pulled in front of the church we got married at.Now everything is coming back.Justin always took me to the local church to pray that things in his and my life would get better.Justin opens my door helping me out.He takes of my hand walking inside of church.We kneeled in front of the pulpit closing our eyes.
"Dear God I would like to thank you first for blessing our healthy families and making sure we're safe from all harm.Bless Casey and her family thorough their time of grieving.Take their sadness and replace it with happiness.In Jesus name,amen"
"Amen"
We just sit there for a while in silence.
"Thanks Justin"
"You're welcome.Now are you ready to go to the movies?"
"Yeah"
Justin gets up then helps me up.We walk out of church and to the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt like Casey needed that,I needed that.A prayer,something we barely do.I need Casey to know I'm always going to be there for her just like our younger days.I want her to be happy and always overly excited for little things again.I want her to enjoy life and always putting a smile on everyone's face.
"Justin,are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine,why?"
"You seemed a little zoned out"
"I was just thinking about some stuff"
"Do you need to talk about it?"
"Hm n-"
I was cut off by Casey's phone ringing.
"Hey mom....I'm getting better what about you?...I'm out with Justin right now...I'll see what I can do...okay talk to you later love you too bye"
Is basically all that Casey said
"What'sup with your mom"
"She really wants us to visit.My brother hasn't been around.I feel bad that she's all alone"
"That would be nice"
"I'm seriously pissed off at my brother though.How could he just leave her like that.Fucking idiot"
"Don't get so worked up babe"
"Probably his stupid ass wife that no one likes made him leave"
Joel's wife and Casey don't exactly get along anymore.I don't know why though.
"I'm sorry justin can we go home?I'm just really not in the mood"
"It's okay sweetheart"
Good thing we're close to home,I can tell Casey's really pissed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin pulls into the driveway turning off the car.I get out running inside the house.I feel bad for ending our little outing early I'm just really pissed.Going upstairs to our room I take out my phone calling my brother.
"Hey Ca-"
"Shut up Joel.How fucking dare you leave our mother at home by herself?You know that she doesn't have anyone and you just fucking leave her?!" I yell
"And what about you?You're in California living your glamorous life.What about my life?!"
"Joel are you fucking kidding me dammit.I can't be there all the time but you can!I bet Natalia told you to leave.God forbid something happens to mom while you're playing servant,fucking Natalia every moment you get.Our mother needs us Joel but I guess your wife is more important.Fuck you and your wife"
I hang up my phone throwing it a wall before falling to my knees crying.
"Oh my gosh Casey are you okay?" Kristal asks kneeling by me
"Stupid ass Joel.He left my mom knowing she needs someone so we're going to Spain.I already talked to Justin about it."
"I heard your conversation with Joel.Seems like fucking is the only word in your vocabulary"
I laugh at little wiping my tears.
"When do you plan on leaving?"Kristal asks
"As soon as possible"
"Okay that's good.Let me put your rugrats to bed and we'll chill.Justin went to my house he says he loves you"
I smile thinking about Justin "alright"
Kristal leave my room going downstairs.I get up checking my phone,it's fine surprisingly.
I walk downstairs to the living room flopping on the couch turning on the tv.Kristal comes from upstairs sitting next to me.My phone starts to ring.It's Joel..
I give my phone Kristal and she answers
"What...No you may not...She obviously doesn't want to talk to you...Oh please-"
"Let me talk to him" I whisper taking my phone
"What Joel?"
"I think you should apologize"
"Apologize for what?Being right?!"
"Casey if you w-"
"You know what Joel,you're such an ass.You didn't even seem to care that OUR FATHER IS DEAD.While I on the other hand was depressed and spaced out for weeks.Its always about you and Natalia.I know you love her but I was to think your own mother would your top property for while.Dammit Joel our father is dead and our mother has no one and you don't even care" I cry. "Mom is so disappointed in you Joel you don't even know.I'm tired of preaching to you.Do whatever you want but don't you dare step foot in that house when I'm there.I don't want you no where near my family since you never give a fuck about anyone but yourself"I hang up crying in my hand.Gosh I hate my brother so much sometimes but this time..it's like I wish he never exists.
"I'm sorry Casey"
Kristal pulls me into a hug as I cry on her shoulder.
"Thanks Kristal"
I can hear Justin walk through the front door on the phone,dropping his keys in the key holder and walk closer to the living room.
"I love you too mom bye" Justin says.
"Casey?What's wrong" Justin asks
Kristal let's go of me before getting up
"I should get going.Don't let this get to you.Love you boo"
"Love you too"
Before Kristal leaves she gets Sophia from upstairs.
"What's wrong babe?"
"It's Joel nothing major"
"Well it has to be,you're crying"
"I'm just over reacting.Do you think we can leave tomorrow night?I really need to see my mom."
"Sure"
Justin wipes my tears with his thumb before he kisses me.
"Its okay Casey"