Chapter 26

swayam was crying he sat on the ground holding his hair in his hand....
Sw- where the hell are u cookie....he closed his eyes.....
Swayam!" She gasped loudly as he picked her up in his arms and took her upstairs in her bedroom. She had just return back from her aunt's house
"I have something for you." He whispered softly. He took her inside her bedroom and made her sit on the bed then he put his hand in his pocket and took out a packet from inside. He move to her and sat beside her.
"Whats this?" She asked him excitedly. Swayam let out a soft chuckle and nodded as he handed her the packet."Wow! A diamond butterfly bracelet . This is so beautiful, swayam!" sharon beamed in happiness seeing the diamond pendant inside the small box. swayam smiled seeing her happiness. sharon was about to wear it when he stopped her and look at her.
"May i?" He asked "Sure." :She gave it to him and he made her wear it.
"Promise me that you won't ever remove it-"
"I promise, swayam. Your every gift itspecial to me, so is this one. I will never remove it." she promised him, making him smile. Unaware of her, the pendent had tracking device inbuilt, for safety reasons as her dad told swayam to made her wear it bcoz her dad knew tht she is not going to listen him if he will tell her the real reason of tht tracking pendent..
swayam opened his eyes with a jerk.
"Damn! How could i forget that pendant-" He exclaimed, a sudden happiness seeped through him, knowing now he can find out about his sharon and bring her back to him safe and sound.
And with that thought, he move towards gang who were sitting in hall Of garage...where some were trying to call sharon & some were crying... comment:)