Chapter 25

Nxt day everyone planned to go for a nightout they went to the club for celebrating swaron's patchup sharon was so happy as finally she got her best friend Back in her life. Everyone was enjoying and dancing bt our sharon was standing in corner and was looking at her crazy friends when swayam came and asked her for a dance she smiled and without wasting a minute she went to the floor and both started dancing. Both were soo lost in each other and swayam did not realize that isha was looking at them in anger.
Suddenly the lights went off and after10min the light comes Bt for their surprise sharon was missing.
Sw- guys where is sharon??
Everyone started serching her 2 HOURS AGO...
sharon kha chali gyi ho tum...phone b ni lagra said swayam...
swayam I think hum report karva deni chye said manik
He is right bt 24 hours se pehle to vo b kuch ni krenge said rey
Ab tak sharon ka pta nhi chala...aakhir itni raat ko kha jaa sakti h voo said simmi 
Kahi kidnapped To nhi said rinni
Shutt up rinni said rey
Swayam bhaiya sharon dii kha h vo ajayegi naa.. bolo naa said kriya while crying loudly..
ap unhe lee aoge naa bhaiya said taani crying too
Swayam wiped both of thems tears & hugged both of them...& said 
me tumhari sharon didi ko wapis laaunga I promise...he kissed theirs forehead...
Manik came there & said to them :- now stop crying else me sharon ko bta dunga ki tum dono roo rahi thi aur tumhe pta h naa tum dono ki sharon di tum dono ko rote hue nhi dekh sakti h...
Ohh come on... shutt ur bullshit phle tumhari bhen sharon fr tum kriya..tumhara ronaa dhonaa kum tha k ab ye taani B...swayam how can yh bear these drama queens Said isha in full irritated voice.
Mind ur language isha said rey
Listen uh miss-i-am-the-best i will not take a whole minute to shutt ur mouth said mukti
its better if uh zipp up ur mouth ur self else isha cutted nandini.
Else what? Uh knoe uh can only speak cant do any action & tell me wht else uh wil doo? Said isha
else consequences will next to worse for uh said swayam moving towards isha
His eyes filled with anger he hold her elbow tightly...isha hissed in pain...
Swayam its hurting leave me Said isha
Ohh so uh do have emotions said swayam sarcastically...
swayam leaves her hand ...he ws abt to say something bt isha cutted him....
WHAT SHE MEANS TO UH? Y DO UH CARE FOR HER SO MUCH...WHAT THE HELL UH FEEL FOR HER? isha ws asking him questions...
BCOZ I LUV HER DAMMNN IT...SHE MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME....WE BOTH SHARED A RELATION WHICH CANT DESCRIBED IN WORDS...swayam answered her..& his voice echoed in whole room... Isha don't knoe how to react...she ws looking at floor..she ws numb to do anything she silently left from there...whole gang ws shocked...he just confessed his love...bt only 4people were th one who ws smiling. After hearing the confession..they were non other thn mannan & taakriya...they knoe this from long bck ago bt they wanted to hear this from his mouth...they wanted to hear tht how will he confessed...& he just did without any fear...All of them came back frm the club and they decided to go in grage and to think what to do next.Swayam was hell scared he don't Know where to find his sharon & on the other hand isha was hell angry & was praying to god.
Isha(in mind)- godd!! plz sharon jha bhi ho thik ho bt vo hume n mile vo humare paas kabhi n aaye....bcoz mai swayam se dur nhi jana chahti.....comment :)