Chapter 20

Swayam ws walking on road lifelessly: Nahi Sharon.. Tum buri nahi ho.. Tum buri ho hi nahi sakti.. Meri best friend iss duniya ke sabse sweet aur caring insaan hai.. (he felt her nodding negatively) Koi usse hate kar hi nahi sakta.. Main khud bhi nahi.. (smiling) Thodi pagal hai.. Thodi impulsive hai.. Par jaisi bhi hai Meri Sharon' hai.. Maine ussi pagal aur impulsive Sharon se dosti ki hai.. she is my best friend aur hnesha hi rahegi..par dukh iss baat ka h..ki ab vo mjhe apne aas paas b nhi aane degi
Sharon with herself: i know tum mere baarey me hi soch rhe hoge..par agr apne cookie k bina nhi reh sakte toh usse apne se dur kyun kar diya?
Swayam (with himself): Usne mere silence ka galat matlb nikala par iska matlab yeh toh nahi na ke main usse hate karne lagu?!.. Main right fame of mind me ni tha 
sharon took his photo frame from dressing table & said- kya tum ab bhi mujhse dosti kroge? ab bhi mujhse utna hi pyaar karte ho jitna isha ko krte? kya Tum ab bhi mujhse ghussa ho?
sharon - I love you Swayam.. Aur main jyada waqt tak tumse ghussa nahi reh sakta.. I want to give us another chance.. I want you and me back to US.. as a best friend hi shi....Tum mere liye bahut precious ho Swayam.. I can't let you go.. Never..bt the truth is tht uh hate me now...
she raise her voice on the top of the world
Sharon: I love you Swayam.. I really really really Love you.. Please wapis ajao.. I can't live without you.. I love you Swayam..Aur marte dum tak karti rahungi.. You are my life! 
Whole month ws going like this...sharon ws ignoring him from tht day (remember guyz hate question vla day)swayam ws trying much hader to talk to her...bt sharon didn't passed a glance to him...
it was a bright sunny morning...Sharon woke up with a nice fresh and chirpy mood...she was so much excited to tell simmi about how she and manik went to the beach yesterday and had a lot of fun..these days manik is her only supportter not like she didn't miss swayam she ws trying harder to controll herself to broke down there but manik like her brother always was there to have fun with her and to give her company..
they played with the roaring waves..splashed water on each-other... had a paani-puri competition which obviously manik won..
and with all this in her mind she got ready and went to the college
in canteen...
swayam and isha were having snacks and laughing with each other today swayam had decided to ignore sharon as much as he could...he was angry with her bcoz of her being with manik..he felt jealous and this is the fact which no one can change...not even swayam himself but the main thing is tht he still havnt realized his feelings
sharon entered in the canteen and the site in front made her blood boil like hell...she was damn jealous to see swayam laughing with isha as this ws not the first time she ws getting jealous bt still she cant stop herself from all thse things how could he laugh with her was the only thing she could concentrate on...but suddenly she felt a hand tapping her back.. she looked at the direction nd found Manik there seeing him her mood cheered up immediately.
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀