Chapter 13

FIGHT CONTINUE:-

Is- shutup sharon tum hoti kon ho swayam se aese baat Karen wali! Sh- shutup uh doll face puppet apni shakl dekhi h tumne kabhi tumhari toh aukat bhi nhi swayam gf banne ki tumse thousand times better girls h jo swayam deserve karti h m still in confusion ki swayam ko tume aesa kya dikh gya!
Isha feel insulated so she just decided to keep quite🤐.
Sw- stop it sharon pagl ho gyi ho tum!
Sh- yaa swayam m gone mad yes pagl hi hoon mai jo tumse pyaar karti hoon...bt tumhe kya tum jao apni soo called gf k saath romance karo usse kiss karo ya fir....
She stopped there and realise that what she said. 
Everyone was shocked except manik.
He was happy that finally sharon confessed that she loves him.
SwaRon were still sitting. Bt the whole gang was standing infront of them everyone was looking at them swayam too was happily+confusingly shocked. Sharon realise what she just said she looked down isha was hell angry on her she move towards sharon and was about slap her manik came and held her hand and pushed her.
Ma- don't dare to touch her
Is- how dare u touch me haan tumhe aaye hue 2din bhi nyy hue ir tum...
Re- shutup isha just shut-up mana ki tum swayam ki girlfriend that doesn't mean tum kuch bhi karogi 
Si- exactly tumhari himmat kaise hui
Bh- abeye swayam tu kuch bol kyu nhi rha h isse 
Gang- haan
Sharon looked at swayam wid her eyes full of water.
He don't know wat to say or do he just held isha's hand pulled her wid him.
Sw- the trip is over pack ur bags ri8 now humsab aajhi Mumbai jaa rhe h..
Everyone was shocked instead of saying something to isha he held her hand and take her wid him...comments:))