The Sorting

A/N:

Puns (Underlined):

Deer Dog! Who does he think he is! That rat!”
“I fancy lion about with you... is that alright nowoooooooo?!”
“That's Siriusly fine with me!”
Goooooowd!”
“What's with all the puns?”
Deer me, Prongs! After all this time you've known me, do you Siriusly think I'd pass up an occasion to pun?!”
“You always make awesome puns, Siriusly!”
(Comment how many you got right)

~ PoZ

I walked into the great hall, shivering slightly. Where was Siri, Andy, Cissy or Bella when I needed them? I gazed wistfully at the Gryffindors, hoping I could join them.

“Black, Regulus.” Professor Mcgonnagall called, pulling me out of my thoughts.

‘A Black huh? You're more like your brother than you'd admit. You have a little bravery but you wouldn't fit in Gryffindor. You are so stubborn and spoilt that I would die from shock if you were a Hufflepuff. A serpent, now that sounds better! Slytherin would welcome you, with your blood status and ambition but I'm not sure for certain. Which house do you want?’
"Well I want Gryffindor, but that won't happen. If not Gryffindor then Slytherin. Next on my list would be Hufflepuff and last would be Ravenclaw."
‘Despite your thoughts you're clearly a “RAVENCLAW!”

I was not expecting that!

Sirius' P.o.V.

Little Reggie a Ravenclaw?! That was unexpected to say the least! I leant over to James and whispered in his ear, “Were you expecting that from a ‘snake’, James?”
“Oh.” Was his world famous reply. I looked over to Remus, he's kinda hot..., who was gazing in Reggie's direction.
“He's cute...” Remmy murmured softly. I scowled. Reggie was stealing my crush. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

A/N:

Some Wolfstar in there. There will be more sibling upsets when Remus x Regulus starts and Sirius gets jealous.

There will be a competition going on. Give me a ship name for:
> Remus x Regulus
> Severus x Regulus
> and Lucius x Regulus
(I am not planning on doing that last one!)

I also want a male OC.

> Name = ?
> Year at Hogwarts = ?
> Hogwarts House = ?
> Personality = ?
> Boyfriend attitude = (Flirty/Shy/Loving/Protective)
> Appearance = ? (Height/Hair colour/Eye colour)
> Special skills/abilities = ?
> Others = ?

(Replace the ?)

Please comment your answers (the winner gets a dedicated chapter),

~ PoZ