Chapter 2

After walking around for 15 minutes my feet started to hurt. I wasn't wearing heels but my flats weren't the most comfortable shoes either. If I had known we would need to walk so far I would've worn my all-stars.

'Lexie didn't you tell me it was only a few streets away? We're already walking for about 15 minutes, do you even know where you are going?' All the streets just looked the same to me. It seemed that we were just walking past the same street over and over again.

"Yeah of course I know where I'm going . But I might have slightly minimized how far we needed to walk", she said with a smirk, "but lucky for you we're almost there."

I had almost given up hope, when finally we arrived at the pub. It was warm and cozy but incredibly crowded. Luckily Lexies friends had already occupied two extra chairs for me and Lexie. After saying hallo we sat down at the table and ordered a drink. Her friends were really nice, just as I imagined they would be.

I wondered how Lexies boyfriend would look like. She doesn't look like a person who would fall for a real rocker guy. But I've been wrong about people before.

After about five minutes 4 guys walked on stage, and everybody started clapping and cheering. The music began and I must admit it was really good.

"That's him", Lexie said as she pointed to one of the four guys.

That's when I saw him.

The handsome curly headed guy with the guitar. It fascinated me how his hair just felt perfectly, how he lost himself in the music. How is white shirt perfectly fitted him. Everything about him was right, from his hair to his voice. Oh god that voice.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by lexies laugh. "Are you okay?" She asked. "You look shocked."

'Ow no I'm fine, it's just, that's really your boyfriend?' I asked surprised as I pointed to the white shirted guy.

"Who? The one with the white shirt?" Lexie asked. I nodded. "Oh god no, Harry Styles, no thank you. I was pointing to the guy with the black shirt. His name is Louis, we've been dating for almost a year now." I couldn't help but feel a little relieved.

After the boys finished the last song and everybody started clapping, I couldn't keep my gaze from the guitarguy. Louis came to our table and gave Lexie a kiss. They looked so adorable together. 'I'll go get my stuff so we can leave.' He said to her. "Yeah and we still have to drop off Abigail at the apartment." 'Okay, I'll be back in five minutes.'

10 minutes later me and Lexie stood outside waiting for Louis to pick us up in his car.

When we finally arrived at the apartment, I thanked them for the amazing night.

When I entered my apartment, I went straight to bed. I didn't even bother changing. And I fell asleep with the image of the curly headed boy before my eyes.

AN: Hope you like it :)