A maybe

I was busy emptying the last box with clothes in my new bedroom when someone knocked on the door. In my doorway stood a girl with brown hair, smiling. "Hi I'm Lexie, your neigbour, I live across the hall." I was exhausted and not really in the mood for a happy chitchat but I didn't want to be rude so I smiled friendly. 'Hi, I'm Abigail.'

"I'm sorry for barging in here like this but I just wanted to say hi to my new neigbor. Well I'm a leave you alone now, you must be really tired from all this unpacking."

'Yeah it was a long day, anyway nice to meet you.'

"Likewise, I'll see you around Abigail." And with that she went back to her apartment. I looked around in my apartment and smiled to myself , this was it, my chance for a fresh start, far away from all my troubles and all the chaos. A new city, a new apartment, new people to meet. It was all going to turn out fine. After a while looking around the apartment and smiling like an idiot I felt my eyelids getting heavier. I'll unpack the rest of the box tomorrow I thought to myself and changed into my pajamas. I went to bed and fell asleep immediately.

An: sooooo guys this is my first story. I'm from Belgium, so I normally don't speak English, so sorry if there are grammatical errors, please correct me so I don't make the same errors again.

Let me know what you think of the prologue, it's short I know, sorry.

A