Part eight: Thank you.

Noodle woke up to the sun shining bright in her room. She got up. Her head was hurting like hell. She realised that the night before she didn't talk to the others much. She just went straight to bed.

She had to thank Murdoc for saving her for what ever that man wanted. She put some high waisted jeans and a crop top.

She stretched her arms.
-knock, knock-
She looked at the door with a tired face.
"C-come in." She said in a quiet voice.
The door opened and 2D came in. He looked at Noodle with an small smile.

"Noodle are you okay?" 2D asked.
"I'm fine" Noodle answered.

2D walked towards Noodle, he stood right in front of her and looked down at her face. Noodle looked up at him with tired eyes. 2D quickly took his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

Then he moved his hands to her shoulder and pulled her out a little, then he moved both hands to each side of her cheeks and pulled her head up carefully and gentle.

"I'm sorry Noodle, it's all my fault. I shouldn't stress you by asking that question. I understand if you don't want to be with me." 2D looked conserningly into Noodle's eyes.

There was a pause. Noodle looked into 2D's eyes for a while and then she smiled a little smile and said

"Toochi. It's not that, i'm sorry. It's just that... i was kinda scared... i like you a lot 2D-san. It's just that i've known you for so long and i just don't want our friendship to end."

Also Noodle is confused about liking 2D or maybe having some feelings for Murdoc... but 2D dosen't need to know that.

2D looked at Noodle for a little and then smiled.

"Of course baby girl, i understand. Our friendship means so much to me and i don't want to lose you. But just know that i will always be here. No matter what happens."

Noodle kissed 2D quick on the cheek.
"I need to talk to Murdoc. See you later Toochi." Noodle walked out. 2D looked at her blushing.

Noodle went down the stairs and Murdoc was no where to be found. She put on her jacket and went outside on the porch.

She took a pac of cigarretes out of her pocket and was about to put one in her mouth. She heard noises from the garage. She put the pack of cigarretes back in her pocket and walked against the garage.

She looked inside and there Murdoc was. He was fixing on this motorcycle. Noodle knew that he had alot of these
vehicles. But he didn't use them to much. Noodle looked at the bike.

Murdoc was on the other side of the bike, fixing something probably. Murdoc noticed Noodle standing there. He stood up and looked at Noodle.
"Hey there noods."
He didn't have a shirt on and was holding a wrench.

Murdoc is skinny, but he has a little muscles. He was dirty with oil on his body. Noodle never tought of Murdoc like this but all she could think was
'hot damn'

Noodle looked back up at Murdoc's eyes and said
"Hey Murdoc-san, thank you for yesterday. I don't know what woulda happened if you didn't step in..."

Murdoc looked a little down at his feet, then he put the wrench on the table beside him and walked over to Noodle. He stood right in front of her and took his hands on her chin. Gentle he pulled her head up so she was facing him.