Part One: So we meet again

I'm Sorry that they don't have their accents. I know that takes away the feeling that it's them. But i'm new to this so sorry!

Noodle had her 19'th birthday this week, and tought that it would be a great idea to go home to her bandmates. So they could see how much she had grown. She missed them so so much.

Noodle texted Russel, saying "i miss you guys very much, i tought i would come home!"
Russel being overprotective said "your'e coming home?! I will pick you up! Tell me where you are!"
Noodle smiled "come pick me up at the airport! I'm home in about an hour"
Russel texted back saying "See you then love."

About an hour later..

Noodle came out the airport and there he was. Noodle was so happy to see Russel. She ran to him and hugged him tight. Russel hugged her back and proceeded to say "how was it back in Japan?"
Noodle looked up at Russel and said "it was great, i really missed Japan. But i missed you guys so so much more!"
Russel responded "i can't belive you have been gone for almost 5 years now! You've grown to such a beautiful woman" Noodle smiled and said "Thank you Russel-san, let's get home now! I miss the others" "sure" Russel responded.

At home 15 minutes later.

Noodle walked trough the door and took a deep breath. She missed this place very much and being home was very weird. While Russel where taking Noodel's bags to her room someone came down the stairs.

It was Murdoc. He came down with a toothbrush in his mouth, and a coffe in his hand. It was 11 am. He waking up this late is normal. He dropped his coffe cup when he saw me standing there in the hall.
The coffe cup landed on his feet spilling hot coffe out everywhere.
I laughed at the sight.

Murdoc said loud while still being suprised "Ouch"
I walked over to him and said "hey Murdoc-san i missed you very much!"
Murdoc said back "Noodle baby is that you? You've grown so much this past years!" I went and hugged him. He held me tight.

Murdoc may seem very angry at times and violent towards the other bandmates. But to me he was trying to be nice at times and that made me happy. He was usally kind and very sweet towards me. Kinda like a father figure.

I continued to ask where 2D-san where. Murdoc grinned at me and said, probably in his room.
I said "thanks Murdoc-san, i will go and say hi to him now'
Murdoc responded with "okay babygirl, but meet me later. Let's watch a movie togheter like old times!"
I smiled and nodded, now walking up the stairs towards 2D's room.

I knocked on the door...
No answer.
I decided to open the door, there 2D was just in his boxers. He looked like he just had woken up. And he looked like he was hangover.
He sat there on the bed smoking a cigarrete. I said "Hello 2D-san!"

2D looked over at Noodle and he inspected her head to toe.
He looked at her with big eyes.
He tought to himself "Damn she is beautiful, she wasn't like that 14 year old i last had seen her. She has beautiful curves now, and her beautiful smile with her dark purple hair in her face. She looked so pretty standing there in 2D's doorframe.
2D tought to himself "i can't be thinking this! This is Noodle for godamn sake!!"

Noodle said "are you going to say something? I really missed you, you know."
2D said "Sorry i was lost in my own tought's there for a while you are just so beautiful now. i'm Sorry."
Noodle blushes as these words sent a chill down her spine.
Noodle walked over to the bed 2D was sitting in and sat right beside him.
2D said "so we meet again my beautiful princess"