Part Three: I think i love you.

As Noodle snuggeled real close with Murdoc, he held her close. Never letting go.
An half hour later the movie was over and Noodle was still in Murdoc's arms. She had fallen asleep. Murdoc watched her and tought to himself "satan she is so gorgeous asleep."

He picked her up carefully trying not to wake her. He stood up, Noodle still asleep in his arms. Murdoc really wanted her to sleep in his bed tonight. But he knew that was wrong...
So he carried her to her room and put her gentle on the bed.
He walked to the door, he looked back at her. She had this cute smile. He grinned and then closed the door.

2 and an half hours later.

It was about 2:40 pm. And 2D couldn't stop thinking about Noodle. He wanted to see her so bad. He stood up and went to the bathroom. He splashed his face with water. He was about to walk back to his room when he was outside Noodle's room.
He heard a guitar, and the most beautiful voice he had ever heard.

Little memories, marching on
Your little feet working the machine
Will it spin? Will it soar?
My little dream working the machine.

As 2D was listening to her beautiful voice, he finally knocked on the door.
-knock, knock-
He heard Noodle cough a little then say "come in"

2D opened the door and walked in. Noodle sitting there only in an oversized t-shirt, and holding a guitar. 2D said "couldn't sleep, what about you?"
Noodle responded with "i just woke up. I had a bad dream... but it's okay now."
2D went over to Noodle and sat there right beside her. "Your voice is so beautiful Noodle" 2D said. Noodle blushed and said "Thank you Toochi"

Noodle started playing on the guitar again and started singing.

Soon like a wave, that pass will fall
Closing in on you. They're going on...

Then 2D joined singing.

Little memories, your little feet working the machine.
Will it spin? Will it soar?
My little dream working the machine.

As they sang togheter they smiled at eachother. "I missed his voice, it is so godly" Noodle tought to herself.

2D took the guitar and placed it on the ground then held Noodle's chin up with his hand. 2D couldn't hold it any longer. He needed Noodle and he needed her now! He climed on top of her slowely she was sinking more and more down in the bed.

Soon she was laying down on the bed with 2D on top of her staring at her. Noodle's heart was beating out of her chest. She wanted him, right there and right now. She took him by his neck and pulled him close. They kissed. This was it. They were kissing. Both shocked but suddenly they calmed down and closed their eyes.

They loved every minute of this. They started kissing more passionately. 2D had his hand on her waist and started to slowly slide his hand up her shirt. Noodle pulled him closer to her body not breaking the kiss.
2D pulled away. Noodle was confused was this not what he wanted? Didn't he like me?

There was a pause.
2D looking Noodle straight in her eyes
While saying slow "I think i love you..." Noodle was suprised. She was silent for a moment. She said back
"2D-san?"

"Yes Noodle babe" 2D was scared of what she was going to say.

"I think i love you to"
Noodle smiled a big smile. 2D was so happy about this he smiled the brightest smile. He said to her "you are so damn beautiful baby"
She blushed. 2D kissed Noodle on the forhead, then laid down beside her and pulled her close. Noodle's heart was beating so fast, she couldn't even explain how happy she was!

The next day.

Noodle woke up still in 2D's arms. She was really hungry. She got out of bed and put on some shorts. She didn't want to wake 2D as he peacefully laid there in her bed. She kissed him on his forehead and then went downstairs.

She went towards the kitchen. It was 9 o'klock in the morning so everyone was still sleeping. She took some bread and put it in the toaster. When suddenly she heard footsteps coming closer. Then down the stairs came Murdoc.
He had been drinking again. "Oh hey Noodle baby" he was walking slowly and wobbly towards me.

"Good morning Murdoc-san"
She said while facing his way. He came closer to Noodle. He was two feet away from her when he suddenly slipped and fell towards Noodle. He grabbed her hand in an atempt to stand on his feet again. But that didn't work. He took Noodle with him. She slipped togheter with him.

She fell on top of him with her legs on each side of his body. She fell so that she was just casually sitting on his stomach, with her hands on each side of his head trying to support her weight. When they fell Murdoc tried to grab her so that she wouldn't get hurt.
But instead his hands landed on her butt.

Noodle was shocked still sitting there on Murdoc's stomach with her knees at each side of his torso. She tought this was wierd. But even tough, she liked the feeling of Murdoc holding her. And her just sitting causally on him.
Murdoc stared into her eyes with a small smile. Noodle's mouth was wide open, not knowing what to say.

Murdoc finally said "i'm sorry about that baby girl"
Noodle still not knowing what to say.
Murdoc slided his hands slowly from her butt to her waist. Noodle's heart was beating out of her chest. He pulled her closer. And then took one hand on her cheek. Noodle still in shock.

Then
-Pling-
Noodle's toast was ready. She got up quick and took the toast. She ran up the stairs to her room.
Murdoc's head peeking up as he watched her go.

He was confused about his feelings, all he knew was that he just wanted her so bad. He had a few girls in and out the house all the time. But none of them had given him this feeling that Noodle had. He scratched his head.

Noodle went in her room. 2D was still sleeping in her bed. She put the toast on the table beside her bed and sat down on her bed. She was confused. She watched 2D. Still thinking about what had happened earlier with Murdoc. She was so confused.