Chapter 19

Brandon's POV:

"M-Mum?" My hands shook as I held the phone to my ears.

"Yes?"

"C-Can you c-come to the hospital? Anthony is in the ER right now..." I heard something crash in the bacground before a long period of silence. "Mum?"

"I'll be there soon. You'll explain everything to me." When she hang up, I felt like the whole world just crumbled down on me. Why did he even save me? I've treated him nothing other than bad. If he just hardened his heart, he would not be lying inside, no...why did I even put in danger at the first place?

"You!" I turned around to see his boyfriend fuming in anger as he raced towards me within seconds before pulling me up by my collar.

"It's all your fault! You fucking bastard!" I felt myself being raised higher before being thrown sideways, hitting the ground hard.

"Dom! Stop. This is a hospital. " His sideman quickly dashed forward to pull the big guy back before he can even attack me again.

"I didn't ask him to save me! You think I don't feel bad?! I would rather it be me lying inside instead of him! I wished that we can swap places!"  Dom's eyes flared as he clenched his fists tightly.

"But it's too late and you can't do anything to change it! First you throw him to that sadistic person and now you say that you're sorry?! You didn't even bother to help him when you are inside the place the whole time! Don't you think that it's all too late?! You selfish asshole!"

He's right...I am a selfish asshole. Because of money, I threw my brother to some mafia known for his sadistic ways and left him there helpless and injured while I just watched without care. What kind of brother am I? I hate myself!

"Brandon! Where's Anthony?" Mum appeared not long later with puffy red eyes. Did she cry her way here?

Silently, I pointed towards the two big white doors, causing tears to flow diwn her face as she slid down onto a chair anxiously.

"W-What happened to Anthony?" Closing my eyes, I spilled the beans while picturing his face in pain and fear. Guilt crashed through my floodgates, pouring in furiously non-stop.

SLAP!

"I'm extremely disappointed in you! How can you do that to your own brother?!" I deserved that. The sting on my cheek is way lesser than what Anthony had experienced.

I shouldn't get just a slap. I want to ask her to wack me, hit me or even slap me harder but all I do now is just cry. Tears flowed down freely as I leaned against the wall. Please Anthony, we can't lose you too. I'm really am sorry. You must survive so that I can make it up to you okay?

Dominic's POV:

The scene of kitten cold and pale kept flashing through my mind. I thought that he was dead already...he was...he was...When he dropped into my embrace lifelessly, I felt like my whole world crumbled down instantly. He is my all and now, we won't know if he can even survive. Anger fueled my veins and all I thought of was to kill the bastard.

"Dom, do you want to deal with Aaron first?" His firm grip on my shoulder tells me that he worries about Anthony too and he wants Aaron to feel pain.

That's why I like him as my bro. He treats all my boyfriends like his friend and always respects them without questions.

"Sure. Call up Johnson. Tell him he's ready." Nodding his head, I sped off quickly, hoping to deal with that fucker asap and then to rush back here.

"Clarice, can you call me when he's out?" I asked kitten's mum while wrapping her in an embrace which I hope can comfort her a little.

"Sure Dom. I will." Looking at her weak smile for the last time, I dashed out of the hospital and sped back to our building.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Greetings, Mr Johnson. Thanks for making your way down. Let me lead you the way."

"Thanks. I really appreciate it Mr Black."

"Here. He's inside." He walked in with a strong dominating aura around him before coming out shortly with a satisfied look.

"I'll take him. He'll be fun to break. Here." Taking the cheque of $500000 from him, I smirked internally before ordering my men to send Mr Johnson his new submissive. 

That bastard is so going to have a fun time being broken by him. After all, Mr Johnson is the strictest and most ruthless dominant of all dominants. Just the right guy for a fucking sadist.

'I'm on my way. Driving at 90 down those country lanes. Singing to "Tiny Dancer". And I miss the way. You make me feel. And it's real-'

I whipped out my phone to see Clarice's name on my screen. Please tell me that kitten is out already.

"Hello?" My palms sweat as I held my phone tightly in anxiety, afriad to hear any bad news.

"Dom, he's out."

"I'm on my way." I'm coming kitten, wait for me.

I decided not to kill Aaron off as that will be too good for him. So I sent him to la la landddd! Sorry to those who wants me to kill him.