Chapter 6

Dominic's POV:

"I'm bored...there's nothing fun to do." Grey whines as he spun around in my roller chair. He's going to break my chair...

"You're going to break my chair." I spoke up...a bit too bluntly but he seemed unaffected like usual.

"Relax, nothing will happen." I doubt that...the screw at the bottom of the chair is coming out. Looks like its going to drop out soon. Oh. It's out.

"Ahhh! Ouch! Stupid chair." Grey cursed out loud as he rubbed his head in pain. Serves him right.

"Told ya. Now...what are you going to do about this?" I pointed in boredom. He's going to pay for that. It's not cheap.

"Throw it away?" He smiles sheepishly while scratching his neck.

"Want a punch?" His eyes popped open when he knew that I was not joking.

"What? No no no no. How about I treat you to...the cafe?" Ok.  Clever move. I've been wanting to meet Anthony again. I'll give him credit for being smart this once.

"Sure. Let's go." He let out a sigh of relief as he scrambled off to his bike.

Time to say hello to my kitten.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Welcome to the Ranch! Please take a seat!" This time, it's kitten who is attending to the customers? Where are the two others? Wait, who's that new dude?

"What do you want?" The new dude demanded as he stood crossed arms in front of us. Who the hell does he think he's talking to. Such attitude. Why would kitten even hire him?

I ordered my usual and so did Grey. Scribbling down our orders, he whipped his head away before barging into the counter.

"Who do you think he is? He's fucking rude." Grey glared at the fucker's back with distaste, obviously not liking him too.

"I agree."

"Here. Enjoy." When the guy returned shortly with our food, he placed them down harshly, spilling some of my coffee. What the hell is wrong with him. Such disgusting attitude. How did he even get hired at the first place?  My kitten must be really kind to let a brat like him to join.

"Dom, is that a fly?" I stared down into my coffee to come face to face with a fly, in my coffee. So not only the waiter's attitude is shit, he also served me a polluted coffee?

"Waiter!" I roared out, making the guy turn around with a glare.

"What the fuck do you want." He snapped as he stomped towards me like a gorilla.

"Is this how you talk to your customer?! And why did you serve me coffee with a fly inside? What kind of service are you providing me with? I want to talk to your boss." Rolling his eyes, he walked off indifferent into the kitchen. Seconds later, kitten scampered towards our direction in fear as he stared at us in terror.

"So Anthony, can you explain why is there a fly in my coffee?" I smirked internally as he squirmed under my hard gaze.

"I'm s-sorry sir.  I'll get my staff to c-change a new cup for you immediately and i-it will be on the house." He stammered out anxiously, as he motioned another guy behind the counter to prepare another cup.

"Do you think this will stop me from making a complain?" His eyes widened in fear, his face almost paling.

"Please don't, sir!" He pleaded, his voice increasing to a much higher pitch.

"So you raise your voice at your customers when you are at fault? " I quirked my eyebrow, pretending to be serious. if it was even possible, he paled even further, seemingly desperate to just solve this issue.

"How about this, you give me a kiss and I will let your cafe go. How about that?" His eyes widened...with what, I'm not sure but definitely not with fear.

"I-I...No. " He spoke firmly without hesitation. No?

"No?" He's not afraid that I'll really complain?

"No. Give me a minute. " Stomping off furiously, he dragged the brat by his collar into the kitchen, ignoring the plates that he's carrying, resulting in a large mess.

"You get out now! I had enough! Do you know how much I have lost for today?! Since the start of the day, customers have been complaining about bad service and flies in their drinks! Flies which never appeared since the day I opened this cafe! What is wrong with you! Get out! Get out now!" Anthony screamed at him so loudly, all of his customers stopped what they were doing and stared at the direction he had gone to.

No longer than a minute, he grabbed him by the collar and threw him out of his cafe without caring if anyone saw him. He's pissed. Kitty has claws. I wonder how he will be like in bed...stop, snap out of it Dom. It's not the right time to think of such things now.

"Sorry for the unsightly scene, everyone. I'll give you all a chocolate éclair each as an apology. We won't be seeing again. So don't worry. Once again, I sincerely apologise to all of you. Please forgive me." With that, he bowed down to the crowd before walking off to give out the éclairs as he had promised.

"Grey, 2 boxes of chocolate squares for these flavours. Banana, peach, caramel, tiramisu and champagne. Give him a generous tip too. He must have lost a lot cause of the shithead."

"Got it boss." Hopefully that can help him a little.