Chapter 8

Dominic's POV:

"How is he doctor?" The doctor smiled warmly before assuring that Anthony is fine. It is due to over exhaustion and stress which caused his high fever. Thank goodness it's not anything serious.

"Thanks. " He nodded professionally before leaving us alone. Sigh...what am I going to do with him...I have this strong urge to protect him but he is my nobody...I can't just go to him and go gaga over him. He will think that I'm a freak... What should I do...

Should I just wait for him to wake up then ask him to be my friend first? At least I have an excuse to protect and talk to him at any time... Ya, I should do that....later? Damn, I have no patience at all. I feel like waking him up now to ask him but that will be selfish of me... should I just wake him up now? Erm...I think I'll just wait. He looks too peaceful asleep. Well, they always say that good things come to those who wait so....I'll wait.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Anthony's POV:

Urgh...my head hurts...where am I? A flimsy gown,  four white walls, a sleeping hunk...I'm in heaven. Well, I wish.

"Hello? Who are you?" I used my free hand to poke the sleeping beast who's holding on to my another hand tightly. He's face is faced down on my hospital bed as he slept soundly. Groaning, lifted his face off my bed while rubbing his half opened eyes sleepily with his free hand. Oh. Dominic?

"Dominic?" Hearing his name, he grinned sheepishly as if he was caught doing something naughty.

"Morning." I chuckled softly at his childlike behavior which makes him look so cute. Wait...I calling a guy cute? Maybe I'm really gay...

"Morning to you too. No offence but why are you here?" He shrugged before leaning against the chair.

"You fainted near my table so I brought you here. I told your employees already so don't worry. Thankfully it's just a fever. I was worried sick." He let out a deep sigh of relief as he tightened his hold on my hand unknowingly.

"Thanks. But why would you bother to help me? I mean, we don't really know each other."

"One shouldn't have a reason to save another. Also, I want to be your friend...if you allow." He wants to be my friend? But why?

"Why would you want to be my friend? I mean, you're hot and- I'm just...me."

"That is that thing about you which attracted me. I like how you are original and not fake. So...yes? I really want to be your friend. " He says it so sincerely, it left me no choice but to just say yes. It's funny to see someone like him asking to be my friend when it should be the opposite in normal scenarios.

"Sure." He beamed brightly, showing a set of dimples which enhanced his attractiveness by a thousand. Oh dear, what am I saying? I think my fever must be messing with my head...I've never have been attracted by a guy's beauty that easily.

"Awesome. 20 questions?"

"Sure...though playing that makes it seem like we're dating..." Wait, what am I even saying? Oh my, this is embarrassing!

Dominic's POV:

"Sure...though playing that makes it seem like we're dating..." He whispered the last part out softly but I heard it loud and clear. Dating huh...that doesn't sound bad at all.

"We can date if you want." I stated bluntly causing him to blush 50 shades of red and pink. Damn...he's cute.

"W-What? I-I...I-" My bluntness caused him to be flustered and blush a deeper shade of red. Haha.

"I'm just kidding. Don't take it too seriously. " I cracked up to lighten the mood, causing him to shoot me a playful glare before laughing along with me. Don't worry kitten. Not now but soon. Soon you will be mine. I'll guarantee it.

"So...20 questions?" He questioned meekly as the redness on his cheeks subsided slightly once he stopped laughing.

"20 questions it is."