My One and Only

------- Prologue ------

On a fine day, which it isn't for a certain redhead.

"Seijuurou, you will be meeting your fiancee tomorrow"

'What?' "Father. I'll not engage-"

"You will not deny me my son." The 'father', Akashi Shiki, who was in his mid-thirties cut his own son's sentence. 

His son, Akashi Seijuurou, narrowed his heterochromatic eyes at his father which led to the both father and son into a intense staring competition. Until, his father broke the eye contact and sighed.

"Alright fine. If that girl you're engaged with does not satisfy you, we will cancel it. But if only you'll meet her"

"Deal" Without glacing back at his father, Akashi walked out of his father's study. Just when he closed the door, Shiki slumped on the couch with the back of his left hand on his eyes, showing tiredness as he sighed again.

"What can I do with him....."

--------------- Meanwhile ----------------

"Taiga-nii!! Tomorrow I'll be out!" 

Just as the voice of a girl was heard, a 190cm muscular redhead came running out of the kitchen with a frying pan on his right and a spatula on his left. 

"WHAT?!?!? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!?!?" 

The girl sweatdropped.

"Just meeting with my old friends"

"WAIT! WHO IS IT?! WHAT IF THEY WORK WITH THE BAD GUYS AND KIDNAP YOU?!?!"

"Taiga-nii.. Calm down. It won't happen"

"SHUU-NII WILL SURELY KILL ME IT THAT HAPPENS!!!!"

"TAIGA-NII!!!" Irritated, the girl shouted the guy's name.

"It won't happen. Plus. I have my weapon with me" 

'Taiga' stared for a while before "Ugh.. Fine then. If anything happens-"

"Yes yes.. Call you. By the way, don't you have to cook?"

"OH SHIT!!" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------xx---------------------------

A/N = AHhhhhh........ WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?!?

Nvm.. Anyway, Sorry for grammers, spelling etc.etc. mistake.

Soooo~~ Who's that girl?! We will fine out in the next chapter~!! XD 

Till next time~