Chapter 3

Mina POV
Looks like the restaurant is busy. I'll head over there to help.
Just then, 7 men walk in and ask me if they could have a private room. They were probably idol or just a large group of friends but I ignore it. I grab 7 menus.

"Follow me."
I lead them to a room where no one can see them.

"I'm Min Mina and I'll be your waiter/chef today. What would you like to drink?"
As I take their order, I see how familiar their faces are. I thought I even saw Jungkook.
I must be going crazy.

"Hey Mina could you help me cook?There is a lot of people here today."
Yumi, one of my employees, asks.

"Yeah hold on. Hana!"

"Yes."

"Could you bring these drinks to the private room? Also can you see if they're ready to order?"

"I'll handle it."

Jungkook POV
"I'm Min Mina and I'll be your
waiter/chef today. What would you like to drink?"
Min Mina!
I stare at her but she's too busy taking the members' orders to notice me.
She walks to me and takes my order. I'm pretty sure she was staring at me, but I notice her shake her head as she walks out of the room.

"It's her! I knew it was her!"
I smile. My heart was beating fast. I wanted to see her again.

"Look at our maknae looking all happy~"
Taehyung teases.
They all laugh.

"Hi I'm lee Hana, I'm just here to bring drinks and take orders. Mina is helping the other chefs cook."

"Hana?"
I blurt out. Yoongi leans into my ear and whispers.

"You know her?"
She looks at me, trying to figure out who I am. She seems unsure of who I am. I stand up and walk towards her. She still doesn't know who I am.

"Yah did I change that much? How can you forget the face of your friend?"
She finally realizes who I am.

"Yah who said you could talk to me that way. You're not older than me."
I laugh and hug her, but she quickly brushes me off.

"You're friends are staring at us."
I turn around and instantly feel awkward because they were starring at us the entire time.

"Um hyungs this is one of my friends from school."

"Woah maknae was a player huh?"
Hana suddenly giggles.

"Pft heck no, he was a total loner."
They all laugh and I playfully hit her.

"Allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm Namjoon."

"Hi I'm Jin. I'm oldest brother."

"Hii I'm suga. My real name is Yoongi."

"I'm your hope, your angel Jhope."

"His real name is Hoseok."
I whisper to her.

"Hi I'm Jimin."
He says shyly.

"Yo V! My real name is Taehyung."
I walk over to them.

"And I am Jeon Jungkook and we are,"

"BTS!"
We hear a gasp and look in the direction. It was Mina. She looks at me knowing who I am. We stare for awhile before she drags Hana out the room.