Chapter 1

Since I didn't have a place to stay, I stayed with my parents. I didn't mind since they kept my room.
I brought all of my stuff into my room. I was suddenly filled with nostalgia. I look at my bed remembering my first kiss.

Flashback
"Hey Jungkook."

"Hey Mina."
I slightly giggle.

"Umm about the question you asked earlier. The answer is yes."

"So I am handsome."
I playfully hit him and cover my face.

"Not that question."

"whic one-"
He realizes which question I'm talking about.

"so you-"

"Like you as more than a friend, yes."
I stare into his eyes waiting for him to respond.
He smiles and hugs me.

"I'm glad you still like me because I like you too."
I stare at him in shock while still hugging him. He took that chance to close the gap between our faces. I finally realized what had happened and kissed back.
I giggle at the memory. I look around more remembering other things.

Author POV
Days passed by and Mina discovered Hana working at a cafe. They've been stuck together like glue since then. They decided to move in together since Mina's parents had to take care of business in Japan, so they would be gone for awhile.
Hana and Mina worked at the cafe together too. Ever since Mina told Hana about her dream, she's been trying to help her reach it. Once they've finally had enough money, they made a cafe/restaurant and called it Min Min's. At first it was just the two working, but as it grew in popularity, they hired more workers. Within a few months their popularity sky rocketed.
(So the cafe opens at 7am and the restaurant part opens at noon. Mina usually switches side when they're busy. Hana just stays on the cafe side most of the time, but they both work in the back when they are needed. Just don't want anyone to get confused.)

Mina POV
It's Jungkook's birthday today.
Since I usually make some of the cakes, I made one for Jungkook. I know it won't get to him so I put it up for sale. I am slightly hoping he would get the cake, but I know that's impossible. I sigh.
I heard the bells ring on the door. I turn my head to see 2 guys looking at cakes, specifically the one I made for Jungkook.